New Commerce Experience (NCE) & Promotions
Beginning January 10th, 2022, a discount on annual-term offers will be available on commercial seat-based offers in new commerce, and monthly term offers will be priced the same as annual term. Monthly term promotional pricing will be in effect through June 2022. Annual term promotional pricing will be in effect through March 2022. The promo allows partners to maintain the current pricing structure they are already used to having with the legacy model while transitioning onto NCE.
Monthly offers (January-June 2022)
Annual offers (January-March 2022)
16.7% discount* vs list price (to match legacy annual)
5% discount vs list price
Promotion is available to all partners but is limited to 2,400 seats per product. This cap is per end user, regardless of purchasing method or reseller/distributor relationships. Discount is calculated on top of list price. Promotions do NOT apply to nonprofit, academic, or government products available in CSP. Some products are excluded from receiving promotion (i.e.; Windows 365 products, and any product with existing promotions in the CSP channel)
Pricing shown in TD SYNNEX’s portal will be standard price. Please work with your designated Account Manager or the TD SYNNEX Microsoft team to factor your discounted price for the promotional period. Resellers will be billed based on Microsoft data and will automatically receive the discount on orders that qualify.
- Additional seats may be added during the promo period up to the maximum seat constraint (2400).
- Additional seats may be added following the promo period at the promo price up to the maximum seat constraint (2400).
- If you purchased an Annual Commit (paid monthly or annually): at the end of the 12-month subscription, promotion renews at regular price, including any price increases that went into effect during the promo period.
- If you purchased a Monthly Commit: subscription will renew monthly at the promo price during promo term; once promotion ends (June), subscription will renew at regular price, including any price increases that went into effect during the promo period.
In addition to the promotion above, the following promotions existing today in Legacy CSP are also available in New Commerce. These will be available as Annual Commit only, and are excluded from the New Commerce Experience Promotion:
- Advanced Communications promo
- Audio Conferencing offer
- Business Voice promo
- Dynamics AX Migration promo
- Dynamics Cloud Migration promo
- Pro Direct Support promo
- SMB OnPrem Transition promo
Learn more about the NCE Changes
Microsoft is introducing important changes to seat-based offerings in Microsoft CSP. The changes will have a major impact on commercial terms, margins and incentives, operation and billing logic and billing dates. This training is designed to explain these changes and their impact.
Download the NCE presentation for information about the program.
Fill out the form to download the NCE Presentation
Zero Risk NCE Annual Plans with Tech Data Capital
Microsoft NCE drives new financial considerations for the annual commitment options. As a way to reduce financial risk on NCE annual plans, Microsoft has teamed with Tech Data Capital to offer financing and first payment deferments for up to 90 days for qualified customers. This allows clients to capitalize on the new NCE offering and align their payments to usage while eliminating risk for partners by getting paid in full upfront. It’s a win-win!
Download the battlecard for information on financing, pricing examples and how you can use this solution as a negotiation tool with your customers!
Fill out the form to download the NCE Battlecard