Ohio STS Contract #534604 – Term Date 12/30/19 – 09/26/24
- Barracuda Networks
- Black Box
- Bretford, Inc.
- Docker (Mirantis)
- Global Knowledge
- GVS (Getac Video Solutions)
- Harman Professional Solutions
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
- HP, Inc.
- Palo Alto Networks
- Ruckus Wireless
- SYNNEX Corporation
- Zebra Technologies
All applicable Manufacturer Authorizations apply
**SaaS, Hosting, Cloud and Term Software are not permitted for sale under this contract
All deliveries to Ohio Agencies shall be freight prepaid, FOB Destination for CONUS delivery. For authorized Dealers, all standard commercial freight policies will apply. Possible assistance with freight will be determined on a case by case basis. Additional freight costs may apply for OCONUS delivery, white glove, special and expedited delivery requirements.
Ohio STS Contract pricing is based on SYNNEX GSA 47QTCA19D00MM and all products must be on the GSA contract.
Authorized Dealer Program
SYNNEX offers a Dealer Program that provides select reseller partners the ability to sell to NCPA members using this contract. The Dealer is authorized to invoice the NCPA member and accept payment on behalf of SYNNEX, subject to the following requirements:
- Reseller must have a current account in good standing at SYNNEX and signed Dealer Agreement. To participate, please send request to GOVSolv@synnex.com.
- Dealer quote will include the Ohio STS contract price and your cost from SYNNEX.
- Dealers must be registered as an Ohio Supplier through https://supplier.ohio.gov and register.
- Enduser pricing can NOT exceed the Ohio STS Contract Price but can be discounted by the Dealer.
- Dealer must identify all Ohio STS quotes and orders to SYNNEX. Quotes can be obtained at GSA@synnex.com.
- Both the End user and Dealer POs should reference the Ohio STS Contract number 534604. Dealer is responsible for maintaining a copy of these POs for audit purposes for up to 3 years following the date of that sale.
- SYNNEX and manufacturers’ standard commercial certifications/authorizations are required for participation.
- Reseller must submit a report of all sales, or a zero sales report, by the 5th of each month through our reporting portal here.
- Participating dealers must maintain a minimum of $25,000 in quarterly sales to remain eligible as an authorized dealer. Due to the restricted amount of authorized dealers permitted on this contract, Dealers will be removed if sales minimums are not reached.
Ohio STS Dealer Terms and Conditions
Public Sector Contract Specialists, Reseller Support
Contracts Manager: Jennifer McEachern email@example.com (864) 349-4079
Business Development: Nick Coperine, firstname.lastname@example.org 914-618-1524