NEWS! Learn more about the Diverse Supplier Marketplace where small businesses connect, collaborate and partner with larger resellers who are in need of a tier 1 or tier 2 diverse supplier.
CLICK HERE for 2021 Federal Buying Season Resources and Deals!
Join the Diversity Alliance
SYNNEX is committed to providing programs and services to help the small-business reseller succeed in this industry. SYNNEX’ Diversity Alliance Program is a community for our diversity partners, system integrators, and vendors that allows each of them to provide technology products for the government while fulfilling government targeted set-aside goals.
In order to establish and maintain eligibility as a member of SYNNEX’ Diversity Alliance Program, a reseller must hold one or more diversity statuses, including but not limited to 8(a), SDB, Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned, HUBZone and SDVOSB.
- Premier Status: Must meet a minimum threshold of $10 million in annual sales or $4 million in public sector sales with SYNNEX
- Elite Status: Must meet a minimum threshold of $6 million in annual sales or $2 million in public sector sales with SYNNEX
- Diverse Status: Must meet a minimum threshold of $1 million in annual sales or $500,000 in public sector sales with SYNNEX
Credit Terms: Must possess a current net terms account with SYNNEX or a third-party financial institution for escrow or flooring and maintain a combined credit facility with SYNNEX at the following levels:
- Premier Status: Credit Line >$1 million
- Elite Status: Credit Line >$750,000
- Diverse Status: Credit Line >$500,000
- Prime one (1) government procurement contract
- Hold one (1) manufacturer authorization
- Require the participation of executive-level management
- Complete online profile for reseller login and attend periodic meetings/events, including annual business reviews
To get involved in the SYNNEX Diversity Alliance Program, join the GOVSolv Program here.