Cybersecurity Products and Services
TX DIR-CPO-4846 01/25/2023 – 01/25/2028
Product and service specifications for awarded vendors:
|Bitdefender||CI Security||FireMon||Palo Alto Networks|
|Check Point||Cybereason||SecuLore Solutions|
The initial term of this Contract shall be up to two (2) years commencing on the date of the last signature hereto (the “Initial Term”), with one (1) optional two-year renewal and one (1) optional one-year renewal (each, a “Renewal Term”).
All administrative fees due to DIR will be paid by the dealers to TD SYNNEX based on the dollar value of all sales to end-users pursuant to contract DIR-CPO-4846. The Admin fee is 0.75% of all sales, net of returns and credits.
- Obtain a quote from your TD SYNNEX sales team. Copy TXDIR@tdsynnex.com on all quote requests.
- TX DIR contract team will add NTEs and contract # to the quote. End-User pricing can NOT exceed the contract price but can be further discounted by the reseller.
- Reseller creates a quote for the End-User. Please note the TX DIR Contract number in your quote. Send a copy of the PO to your sales team and copy TXDIR@tdsynnex.com
- Reseller is responsible for maintaining a copy of these POs for audit purposes for up to 3 years following the date of that sale.
All purchase orders will be sent to the approved Dealer on TD SYNNEX DIR-CPO-4846 contract and processed by approved Dealer directly. All prices quoted to customers shall include the DIR Administrative fee.
All TX DIR orders will be FOB Destination CONUS to the end user – Free standard ground freight within the continental United States. Special and/or expedited delivery requests will be charged to the customer.
Warranty and Support Information
Manufacturer Warranty policies apply.
Services provided under this Contract shall be in accordance with the Service Agreement as set forth in Appendix D of this Contract.
Authorized Dealer Program
TD SYNNEX offers a Dealer Program that provides select reseller partners the ability to sell to TX DIR-authorized entities using this contract. The Dealer is authorized to invoice the end user and accept payment on behalf of TD SYNNEX.
To participate, please send request to your TD SYNNEX Public Sector Representative, found on the map here.
- TD SYNNEX is responsible for reporting the sales and payment of fees to TX DIR.
- Reseller must submit a report of all sales, or report zero sales, by the 5th of each month through our reporting portal here.
- All administrative fees will be paid by the dealers to TD SYNNEX. The Admin fee is 0.75% of all end-user sales, net of returns and credits.
- Vendor certifications/authorizations are required for participation.
TD SYNNEX Public Sector
Manager, Contracts Management