PEPPM Catalog (PEPPM Technology Bidding and Purchasing Program)
PEPPM is a technology bidding and purchasing program established in 1982 for education agencies. PEPPM is a nationally affiliated group of agencies coordinated by the Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit (CSIU), a regional educational service agency incorporated by Pennsylvania Legislative Act of 1971, in Pennsylvania.
Contract #: Catalog Bid Award 2018
Contract Award: General Hardware and Software; Audio Visual Products
2018 CATALOG BID AWARD – This award covers the entire SYNNEX corporation line card including services and those vendors listed on the Westcon corporate line card
Authorized Dealer Program
SYNNEX offers a Dealer Program that provides select reseller partners the ability to sell to PEPPM customers using this contract. The Dealer is authorized to invoice the PEPPM customer and accept payment on behalf of SYNNEX, subject to the following requirements:
- Reseller must have a current account in good standing at SYNNEX and signed Dealer Agreement. To participate, please send request to PEPPM@synnex.com.
- Dealer quote will include the PEPPM contract price and your cost from SYNNEX.
- Enduser pricing can NOT exceed the PEPPM Contract Price but can be discounted by the Dealer.
- Dealer must identify all PEPPM quotes and orders to SYNNEX. Quotes can be obtained at NCPA@synnex.com.
- Both the End user and Dealer POs should reference the PEPPM Contract number (“As Per PEPPM Catalog 2018). Dealer is responsible for maintaining a copy of these POs for audit purposes for up to 3 years following the date of that sale.
- SYNNEX and manufacturers’ standard commercial certifications/authorizations are required for participation.
PEPPM Catalog Approved Resellers
Authorized Manufacturers (SYNNEX’ and manufacturers’ standard commercial certifications/authorizations are required for participation, in addition to any requirements specific to Public Sector or this contract)