PEPPM Catalog – Refurbished Computer Systems and Parts
PEPPM is a technology bidding and purchasing program established in 1982 for education agencies. PEPPM is a nationally affiliated group of agencies coordinated by the Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit (CSIU), a regional educational service agency incorporated by Pennsylvania Legislative Act of 1971, in Pennsylvania.
Contract #: PEPPM Catalog 2020 -530030
Contract Award: Refurbished Computer Systems and Parts
2020 CATALOG BID AWARD – This award covers any refurbished or re-manufactured product that SYNNEX carries. All product must be easily defined as refurbished or re-manufactured in all quotes and orders.
Eligible Agencies Procurement Process
Eligible agencies can view contract-award information, ordering instructions, and price lists at www.peppm.org and www.epylon.com. Eligible agencies have the option of buying via the Epylon website or by faxing orders to PEPPM which will process the orders and transmit them to the dealer through the Epylon eCommerce system.
Bid and awarded in: All 50 states
Authorized Dealer Program
SYNNEX offers a Dealer Program that provides select reseller partners the ability to sell to PEPPM customers using this contract. The Dealer is authorized to invoice the PEPPM customer and accept payment on behalf of SYNNEX, subject to the following requirements:
- Reseller must have a current account in good standing at SYNNEX and signed Dealer Agreement. To participate, please send request to PEPPM@synnex.com.
- Dealer quote will include the PEPPM contract price and your cost from SYNNEX.
- Enduser pricing can NOT exceed the PEPPM Contract Price but can be discounted by the Dealer.
- Dealer must identify all PEPPM quotes and orders to SYNNEX. Quotes can be obtained at email@example.com.
- Both the End user and Dealer POs should reference the PEPPM Contract number (“As Per PEPPM Catalog 2020 – Refurbished). Dealer is responsible for maintaining a copy of these POs for audit purposes for up to 3 years following the date of that sale.
- SYNNEX and manufacturers’ standard commercial certifications/authorizations are required for participation.
PEPPM Catalog Approved Resellers