Technology Catalog – 530205-001
Pennsylvania Education Purchasing Program for Microcomputers
PEPPM 2020 Technology Catalog is a national technology bidding and purchasing cooperative administered by Kern County Superintendent of Schools, a political subdivision of the State of California. It has been authorized by the Kern County Superintendent of Schools to take the responsibility for state bid law compliance for technology catalog procurement.
PEPPM aggregates buyers and demand in states across the country to get the lowest prices for technology products.
Contract available to:
- School districts
- Intermediate units
- County offices of education
- Community colleges
- Technical schools
- Charter schools
- Non-public schools
- Private schools
- Public libraries
- Joint powers authorities
- Educational service agencies
- Four-year colleges and universities
- Local and state government agencies
- Municipalities and authorities
- Other approved non-profits
Bid and awarded in – All 50 states
Eligible Agencies Procurement Process – Eligible agencies can view contract-award information, ordering instructions, and price lists at www.peppm.org and www.epylon.com. Eligible agencies have the option of buying via the Epylon website or by faxing orders to PEPPM which will process the orders and transmit them to the dealer through the Epylon eCommerce system.
Authorized Dealer Program – Authorized dealers are available for local onsite pre- and post-sale support and assistance, quoting, and for placement of orders.
Approved Manufacturing Lines on Contract – The wholesale catalog contract offers multiple product lines from the TD SYNNEX line card using authorized resellers in accordance with the piggyback clause in sections S III.6 & III.7 of the PEPPM California Terms & Conditions.
Services – A variety of services are available under the PEPPM contract. Click this link to open the PEPPM Ancillary Services Document. For services, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for validation and assistance.
List of Authorized Dealers – This contract is restricted to approved reseller partners only. Please contact email@example.com to verify eligible resellers for opportunities to participate in your area.
Contract Discounts – Discounts offered under this contract will vary depending on the manufacturer and product. Please be aware that additional discounts may be available on larger quantity deals.
Dealer Program – TD SYNNEX has implemented a Dealer Program that provides select reseller partners the ability to sell to eligible agencies using this contract. Dealers representing our contract assist in all levels of onsite customer service. The dealer is authorized to bill the eligible agencies and accept payment on behalf of TD SYNNEX.
Contract allows for up to 15 authorized resellers/dealers per state, per product line. Vendor certifications/authorizations are required for participation.
Open Market is not available for this contract.
Quotes/Ordering Information – When contacting TD SYNNEX or authorized dealer for a quote or order, please identify that your request is via our PEPPM contract. All purchase orders must reference “As per PEPPM”
Dealer Required Documentation
- Epylon Reseller Account Profile Form
- TD SYNNEX PEPPM Participating Dealer Agreement
- Attachment A: PEPPM Ordering Instructions
- Dealer will receive standard quote from TD SYNNEX sales team. Dealer will receive PEPPM contract price and their regular grided cost from TD SYNNEX.
- PEPPM contract pricing can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dealer will be responsible for adhering to contract terms and providing correct ceiling costs to the approved eligible agency.
- Eligible agency’s PO is made out to TD SYNNEX contract number and to the dealer with dealer’s billing information; e.g., FEIN and address.
- Dealer submits quotes/orders through the Epylon website, www.epylon.com.
- Dealer invoices eligible agency and is responsible for payment of the contract fee to PEPPM.
- Contract fee will be 1.75% and is based on the total cost charged to the end user. Contract fee is paid by approved dealer to PEPPM.
- Epylon system will provide detailed point-of-sale reports to both TD SYNNEX and approved dealers
TD SYNNEX Contacts – For Support Contact email@example.com or call 877-230-5680 or reach out to one of our Public Sector Specialists.
Payment Terms – Net-30 terms
Contract Fee – 1.75% based on the cost being charged to the end user. Contract fee is paid by approved dealer and will be invoiced directly by Epylon.
Freight – FOB destination CONUS standard ground freight. Additional freight charges may be applicable for expedited shipping and orders with special handling or shipping requirements.
Historically Under-Utilized Businesses (HUBs) – For the purpose of identifying businesses owned by minorities, women, or disabled veterans, PEPPM requests any minority-owned, women-owned, or disabled-veteran-owned businesses to identify their status as such so that it can be made known to interested agencies.