OMNIA Partners Public Sector is the nation’s largest and most experienced cooperative purchasing organization dedicated to public sector procurement. Our immense purchasing power and industry-leading suppliers have produced a comprehensive portfolio of cooperative contracts and partnerships, making OMNIA Partners the most valued and trusted resource for organizations nationwide.
Through the economies of scale created by OMNIA Partners, our participants now have access to an extensive portfolio of competitively solicited and publicly awarded agreements. The lead agency contracting process continues to be the foundation on which we are founded. OMNIA Partners is proud to offer more value and resources to state and local government, higher education, K-12 education, and non-profits.
Who Can Use OMNIA (Public Sector) Contracts?
OMNIA Partners membership is open to all public sector end-user entities, including:
- Local Governments
- K-12 Entities
- Higher Education Entities
- State Agencies
Contract Name: OMNIA Partners – Cyber Security Solutions and Associated Products & Services Contract Number: #R200803
Lead Agency: Region IV
Term: October 1, 2020 – September 30, 2023
Option to renew for two (2) additional one-year periods through September 30, 2025
OMNIA Partners – SYNNEX Contract #R200803 covers all Palo Alto Networks products, plus all other vendor product lines available at SYNNEX. SYNNEX and manufacturers’ standard commercial certifications / authorizations are required for participation, in addition to any requirements specific to Public Sector or this contract.
Contract Pricing: Pricing & Discounts / Product Offering
SYNNEX Corporation offers the following Palo Alto Networks products and services at a fixed discount percentage off the commercial published pricelist (MSRP):
Palo Alto Networks Product Category Discount % off MSRP/List
- Hardware and On-Premise Software, Cloud Security 20%
- Cloud Services 15%
- Service Packages 10%
- Demisto & Prisma Public Cloud 5%
- All Others 5%
- Non-Discounted Products 0%
Additional Product Offering – Full catalog – Discount % off MSRP/List:
In addition to Palo Alto Networks products, SYNNEX is offering OMNIA Partners Contract pricing for the more than 1,400 IT manufacturers & Authorized Service Providers that SYNNEX carries on our line card.
Contract Pricing (NTE – Not-to-Exceed)
- Four percent (4%) off MSRP/List
- All manufacturing lines, (unless noted in *Exceptions below)
- Exceptions – Two percent (2%) off MSRP/List – Chromebooks, HP SmartBuys, Lenovo TopSeller Products & all other promotionally priced products, APC, Asus, Cisco, Crucial, Google, Global Knowledge Training, Microsoft Software, NEC, Netmotion, Seagate, & F5
Additional Product Offering – Services:
In addition to the Palo Alto Networks branded services priced in the categories above, additional Professional Services may be provided by SYNNEX Authorized Service Providers at 4% off MSRP. Services are often opportunity specific and MSRP pricing will be provided to the requesting Agency within a Statement of Work.
Professional Services/Line Card: Professional Services may be performed under the contract by SYNNEX Authorized Service Providers. Please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Link to the Services Line card here.
Dealer / Value-Add Reseller (VAR) is free to offer additional discounts from the established contract price.
Authorized Dealer Program
SYNNEX offers a Dealer Program that provides select reseller partners the ability to sell to OMNIA members using this contract. The Dealer is authorized to invoice the OMNIA PARTNERS member and accept payment on behalf of SYNNEX, subject to the following requirements:
- Dealer quote will include the OMNIA contract price and your cost from SYNNEX
- End-user pricing can NOT exceed the OMNIA Contract Price but can be discounted by the Dealer
- Dealer must identify all OMNIA quotes and orders to SYNNEX. Quotes can be obtained at OMNIA@SYNNEX.com.
- Both the End-user and Dealer POs should reference OMNIA Contract number #R200803
- Dealer is responsible for maintaining a copy of these POs for audit purposes for up to 3 years following the date of that sale.
- Reseller must have a current account in good standing at SYNNEX and signed Dealer Agreement. To participate, please send request to OMNIA@SYNNEX.com.
- SYNNEX and manufacturers’ standard commercial certifications/authorizations are required for participation.
Team Contact: OMNIA@SYNNEX.com