NCPA is a leading national government purchasing cooperative working to reduce the cost of goods and services by leveraging the purchasing power of public agencies in all 50 states.
NCPA works with a lead public agency, who competitively solicits master contracts. Contracts are awarded based on quality, performance, and most importantly pricing.
NCPA contracts are available for use to over 90,000 agencies nationwide in both the public and nonprofit sectors including: K-12, Higher Education, City, County, State, Healthcare, Church/Religious and all Non-profit organizations.
Authorized Dealer Program
TD SYNNEX offers a Dealer Program that provides select reseller partners the ability to sell to NCPA members using this contract. The Dealer is authorized to invoice the NCPA member and accept payment on behalf of TD SYNNEX , subject to the following requirements:
- Reseller must have a current account in good standing at TD SYNNEX and signed Dealer Agreement. To participate, please send request to NCPA@tdsynnex.com.
- Dealer quote will include the NCPA contract price and your cost from TD SYNNEX .
- Enduser pricing can NOT exceed the NCPA Contract Price but can be discounted by the Dealer.
- Dealer must identify all NCPA quotes and orders to TD SYNNEX . Quotes can be obtained at NCPA@tdsynnex.com.
- Both the End user and Dealer POs should reference the NCPA Contract number (NCPA 01-97). Dealer is responsible for maintaining a copy of these POs for audit purposes for up to 3 years following the date of that sale.
- TD SYNNEX and manufacturers’ standard commercial certifications/authorizations are required for participation.
- Reseller must submit a report of all sales, or a zero sales report, by the 5th of each month through our reporting portal here.
Reach out to your dedicated Public Sector Specialist listed on the Public Sector Contracts Team Map for help with our Contracts.
The NCPA 01-97 Contract covers all vendor product lines available at TD SYNNEX . TD SYNNEX’ and manufacturers’ standard commercial certifications/authorizations are required for participation, in addition to any requirements specific to Public Sector or this contract. Please reach out to NCPA@TDSYNNEX.com for assistance.