Equalis Group is an innovative cooperative purchasing organization that believes in the power of partnership. Their leadership team has decades of experience within the public and private procurement environments, with specific experience in cooperative purchasing, supply chain improvement, and relationships that extend throughout the procurement channel. The mission of Equalis Group is to continuously improve the measurable and meaningful impact of cooperative services for everyone throughout the supply chain. For further information on the SYNNEX-Equalis Group contract, email email@example.com.
Who Can Use the Equalis Group Contract?
Equalis Group membership is open to all public sector end-user entities, including:
• Local Governments
• K-12 Entities
• Higher Education Entities
• State Agencies
Private Sector companies and agencies who would benefit from cost-savings associated with leveraging the purchasing power of a national cooperative contract, are also eligible for membership.
Agencies interested in becoming members of Equalis Group can find more information here.
SYNNEX Equalis Group Contract Number: EQ-013120-01 Technology Software, Equipment, Services and Related Solutions
The Equalis Group EQ-013120-01 contract covers all vendor product lines available at SYNNEX. SYNNEX’ and manufacturers’ standard commercial certifications/authorizations are required for participation, in addition to any requirements specific to Public Sector or this contract. Professional services performed by SYNNEX Authorized Service Providers are allowed under the Equalis contract – for additional information on how to become a SYNNEX Authorized Service Provider, please reach out to the Field Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Authorized Dealer Program
SYNNEX offers a Dealer Program that provides select reseller partners the ability to sell to Equalis Group members using this contract. The Dealer is authorized to invoice the Equalis Group member and accept payment on behalf of SYNNEX, subject to the following requirements:
• Reseller must have a current account in good standing at SYNNEX and signed Dealer Agreement. To participate, please send request to email@example.com.
• Dealer quote will include the Equalis Group contract price and your cost from SYNNEX.
• Enduser pricing can NOT exceed the Equalis Group Contract Price but can be discounted by the Dealer.
• Dealer must identify all Equalis quotes and orders to SYNNEX. Quotes can be obtained at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Both the End user and Dealer POs should reference the Equalis Contract number (EQ-013120-01). Dealer is responsible for maintaining a copy of these POs for audit purposes for up to 3 years following the date of that sale.
• SYNNEX and manufacturers’ standard commercial certifications/authorizations are required for participation.