- Grant wishes and bring joy to children who are battling life-threatening diseases.
- Provide financial support to children fighting cancer.
- Fund the development of services for those victimized of domestic violence.
- Provide financial support to staff members who serve children struggling with developmental delays.
- Allow for much needed upgrades to technology and infirmary centers.
Since its inception in 2011, more than $6.6 million dollars has been raised to fund programs that give Upstate children and their families the tools and resources they need to build better lives.
You can help by making a monetary donation online or contributing an auction item for the annual evening gala in October. Although the needs are many, so are the opportunities to help make a difference.