Drive Success with Westcon and Palo Alto Networks
Westcon and Palo Alto Networks know that it takes knowledge and experience to expand your business opportunities and thrive in today’s market. Gain the expertise you need with these exciting trainings, webinars and partner events.
On Demand Webinars – Watch Now!
Click on each course to watch the On Demand Webinar:
|Course Description||Format||Time||Session Date and Time||Register Now|
|Security Lifecycle Review (SLR)||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||August 8||Register Now|
|What’s New – PAN-OS 9.0 / Traps 6.0||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||August 13||Register Now|
|What’s in a SKU – Prisma (Prisma Access, Prisma SaaS, Prisma Public Cloud)||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||August 27||Register Now|
|CYBERFORCE||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||August 29||Register Now|
|Best Practice Assessment (BPA)||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||September 5||Register Now|
|Intro to Cortex||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||September 10||Register Now|
|Aruba and Palo Alto Networks||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||September 17||Register Now|
|Intro to Prisma||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||September 19||Register Now|
|What’s in a SKU – Prisma (Prisma Access, Prisma SaaS, Prisma Public Cloud)||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||September 24||Register Now|
|Security Lifecycle Review (SLR)||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||October 1||Register Now|
|CYBERFORCE||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||October 10||Register Now|
|Intro to Cortex||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||October 15||Register Now|
|What’s New – PAN-OS 9.0 / Traps 6.0||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||October 24||Register Now|
|Intro to Prisma||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||October 29||Register Now|
|Best Practice Assessment (BPA)||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||November 5||Register Now|
|What’s in a SKU – Prisma (Prisma Access, Prisma SaaS, Prisma Public Cloud)||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||November 7||Register Now|
|Intro to Cortex||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||November 12||Register Now|
|Security Lifecycle Review (SLR)||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||November 19||Register Now|
|Aruba and Palo Alto Networks||Webinar||12 p.m. EDT||November 21||Register Now|
Palo Alto Networks Systems Engineer Accreditations
Westcon’s Palo Alto Networks PSE Workshops can give your team a certified advantage. These classes prepare SEs for Palo Alto Networks’ PSE Certification Track. Completion of certain classes also assist with Partner Technical Compliance for Palo Alto Networks’ NextWave Partner Program.
- PSE Foundation – This course is the foundation for Palo Alto Networks Systems Engineer Accreditations. It provides the tools necessary to introduce Palo Alto Networks, perform a basic demo of key capabilities, frame the competitive advantage, and suggest appropriate firewall appliances in specific situations. PSE Foundation is a prerequisite for PSE Platform Associate Courses.
- PSE Platform Associate – This 2-day courses will teach your pre-sales engineers, sales engineers and solution architects how to expertly pitch, demo and create superior customer-aligned solutions. Attendees get valuable hands-on technical training with interactive labs, leading to PSE Certification for compliance with new NextWave partner requirements.
- PSE Data Center Associate – This 1-day course builds on the Platform Associate and enables SEs to position the Palo Alto Networks platform to data center customers. Students will learn to explain and demonstrate the platform’s data center-specific features and applications, including virtualized firewalls, micro-segmented security, orchestration and chassis performance.
- PSE End Point Associate – This 1-day training provides pre-sales engineers the knowledge needed to pitch, demonstrate, position, and defend our platform in a endpoint environment. System Engineers will learn to explain the platform’s superiority over competitors’ offerings in securing the endpoint. The course focuses on extending the features and functionality of the Palo Alto Networks security platform, as covered in the PSE Foundation and PSE Endpoint Accreditation courses.
- PSE Public Cloud – This 1-day course builds on the Platform Associate and provides pre-sales engineers the knowledge needed to position our platform in a public cloud environment. SEs will learn to explain the platform’s superiority over competitors’ offerings in securing public clouds. The course focuses on extending the features and functionality of the Palo Alto Networks security platform, as covered in the PSE Foundation and PSE Platform Associate Accreditation courses, to cloud and hybrid environments.
Ultimate Test Drives (UTDs)
UTDs are designed to give partners a guided, hands-on experience with the Palo Alto Networks security platform. Recommended for sales staff and SEs new to Palo Alto Network or the featured product. Check out these Ultimate Test Drive events available for Westcon resellers and email PaloAltoNetworks@synnex.com to get your UTD scheduled!
- Next-Generation Firewall – Learn how to create Firewall Policies to safely enable applications, decrypt traffic and enable sandbox threat analysis (WildFire), while getting an overview of the NGFW platform.
- Virtualized Data Center – Learn how to view and control applications in your data center while preventing known and unknown attacks from propagating via east-west traffic. (VMWare NSX Labs)
- Threat Prevention – Learn how to create policies to prevent known and unknown attacks, while implementing a decryption and URL filtering policy and protecting users against zero-day exploits with Traps.
- Advanced Endpoint Protection – Learn how to prevent successful attacks originating from executables, data files or network-based exploits, and understand the chain-like nature of exploits.
- Amazon Web Services – Learn how to implement security policies to safely enable applications in your customers’ Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and protect the AWS network, while gaining an understanding of common VM-Series/AWS customer use cases.
Exclusive Westcon Trainings
- What’s New – PAN-OS 9.0 and Traps 6.0 – Learn about the new features and capabilities for firewalls available in PAN-OS 9.0 and endpoint capabilities in Traps 6.0.
- Intro to Cortex – Learn about Cortex, the industry’s only open and integrated AI-based continuous security platform. It delivers radical simplicity and significantly improves security outcomes through automation and unprecedented accuracy.
- CYBERFORCE – Learn how you can join CYBERFORCE, the partner technical recognition program that features an elite group of highly trained, self-sufficient engineers who are instrumental in protecting our digital way of life by preventing successful cyberattacks.
- Security Lifecycle Review (SLR) – The Security Lifecycle Review (SLR) summarizes the business and security risks facing an organization, providing an opportunity to review the findings and take joint action on them during an initial evaluation, or as part of a regular visibility and security check-up. Learn how to request evaluation gear and work with Westcon to present the SLR report to your customers.
- Best Practice Assessment (BPA) –The Best Practice Assessment (BP`A) for Next-generation Firewall and Panorama evaluates a customer’s platform configurations by measuring their adoption of capabilities, validating whether their policies adhere to best practice and by provides recommendations and instructions for how to remediate failed best practice checks. Learn how to strengthen your position as a trusted adviser and create services engagements by helping your customers devise and implement a security strategy founded in prevention. Learn how to present the results of the BPA to your customer.
- Intro to Prisma – Learn about Prisma, the industry’s most complete cloud security offering. With the Prisma suite, you can secure your public cloud infrastructure, SaaS applications, and your mobile user workforce.
- What’s in a SKU – Prisma (Prisma Access, Prisma SaaS, Prisma Public Cloud) – Learn the basics of the products that make up the Prisma suite, along with how to quote, size, and build a proper BoM for the solution.
- Aruba and Palo Alto Networks – Aruba Networks and Palo Alto Networks have partnered to provide best of class content security for guest and employee owned mobile devices that are now commonplace on enterprise networks. With the certified solution, enterprise IT departments can now securely enable Bring Your Own Device and Guest Access initiatives, while maintaining compliance. Aruba’s Wi-Fi network and Palo Alto Networks’ next-generation firewalls share user, device and application information to monitor and enforce application usage policies on smartphones, tablets and laptops.