FireMon Ignite Channel Partner Program
The FireMon Ignite Channel Partner Program is designed to drive highly profitable sales and services opportunities for every channel organization actively addressing today’s rapidly expanding market for network security solutions. As a FireMon partner, your team will receive every manner of necessary sales enablement, technical engagement and solutions support required to ensure related growth of your overall network security practice. Increase your overall opportunity and deepen trust with new and existing customers today by adding FireMon solutions to your current portfolio, backed by expert support from Westcon Security Solutions.
The FireMon Ignite Partner Program is designed to drive sales opportunities, increase partner profitability and deliver high customer satisfaction. The program includes a global network of carefully selected strategic partners, and has three levels of participation:
- Authorized Partner – Ideal for new partners looking to resell FireMon products
- Gold Partner – Designed for partners with a number of disciplines and who regularly identify sales opportunities. FireMon provides regional assistance with sales, marketing and implementation
- Platinum Partner – For partners actively selling FireMon products at a high level. Eligible for additional resources and assistance beyond the Gold partner level
Why Partner with FireMon?
FireMon provides the tools, resources and expertise that partners need to deliver the best solutions to their customers, including:
- Sales Leads – Structured, regional-focused lead generation programs conducted around the world
- Partner Portal – A one-stop resource for easy deal registration, technical documentation, marketing collateral and more
- Market Development Funds (MDF) – FireMon will invest to grow awareness of our products and partners in the local markets we serve
- Training and Certification – Online and instructor-led courses ranging from product basics all the way to advanced certifications
- Pre-Release Product Briefings – Partners are briefed by webinar prior to all significant product releases