Are You Experienced?
Have you ever attended an Avaya Partner Experience Day? Well it’s about time you did. Avaya Partner Experience Day is coming to a town near you this spring and you don’t want to miss out on this ultimate learning event.
- Explore the latest on Cloud, Contact Center and Collaboration
- Discover the latest market wisdom
- Gain insights from customer case studies
- Learn how to competitively position Avaya for your business
- Connect and learn from our solutions experts, system architects and executives
- Transform your business and win in today’s marketplace
If you have attended Avaya Partner Experience Day in the past, share with us your feedback. We’d love to know what your experience was like.
End of Sale IP Office Pre-Release 10 Licenses Extended
Avaya will end the sale of all Avaya IP Office Pre-Release 10 Licenses on December 9, 2019 and the last orders for pre-R10 codes must be in order status by that date. Pre-R10 will also be removed from all SMB and midmarket promotions. This also includes R6, R7, R8, R9.0 and R9.1, and older releases.
This is an opportunity to upgrade your customers to supported releases R10.1 and R11.x, and Westcon and Avaya can help you assist your customers with their migration plans. We’re extending the Loyalty2gether promotion to IP Office, offering free license upgrades with 3- or 5-year IPOSS contracts.
For complete details, review the End of Sale document and the Loyalty2gether extension offer definition.
Decommission of MSQT Renewal Application
Starting June 1, 2019, you’ll no longer be able to quote any renewals using MSQT. From June 1 to September 30, 2019, Avaya will support clearing the order pipeline of existing MSQT quotes. No new quotes will be accepted.
- MSQT quotes created prior to June 1, 2019 will expire on September 30, 2019.
- All copied quotes will be restricted to a September 30, 2019 Quote Validity Date, the last order date.
To learn more, visit the Avaya Partner Portal for job aides and recorded trainings.
Expand Your Service Offerings with Free Consulting
Don’t wait to realize success with Avaya migrations and upgrades for your customers. Westcon and SYNNEX invite you to expand your service offerings and capabilities with SYNNEX SERVICESolv.
This is a no-cost consulting engagement for partners who want to upgrade their pre-R11 IP Office customers to R11. With the EOS announcements for pre-R10 licenses and the changes in the license provisioning to PLDS, we want to support you in moving your customers into a current Avaya solution.
This offer provides you with an engineer who will remotely help you every step of the way from the first meeting to discuss the upgrade to transiting the project to implementation.
To get started, send a consulting engagement request to email@example.com.
Avaya Equinox Meetings Online (AEMO) and Huddle Room Promotion
It’s time to huddle up with Avaya’s new AEMO and Huddle Room promotion starting May 1.
Pick from these 3 offers:
- HuddleNOWCapexCoDel (AEMO Annual Prepaid + CU360 Capex + Co-Delivery)
- HuddleNOWCapex (AEMO Annual Prepaid + CU360 Capex + Wholesale)
- HuddleNOWDaaS (AEMO Monthly + CU360 Device as a Service-DaaS)
Avaya One Source vehicle is a Bill of Material (BOM ) file. Business Partners regardless of Tier must have an Equinox enabled Cloud account.
Know and Grow with Westcon
Grow your skillset to grow your business with RapidRamp trainings. Want to catch up on previous sessions? No problem, check them out here and get on the path to growing your profits.
Public sector technology is heating up and now is the best time for you to develop your know-how. Find out how SYNNEX’s GOVSolv and Education programs provide you with the opportunities to learn and earn when you benefit from these lucrative markets.
|RapidRamp Training Schedule|
|June 4||IP Office Mobile Applications|
|June 11||Loyalty2gether Promotion – IP Office Focus|
|June 13||Onboarding for Westcon/Synnex Avaya Partners|
|June 18||Comparing IP Office Cloud, Premise & Hybrid|
Are You Using an Avaya Solution for Your Business?
Give your own Avaya solution testimonial to your customers by becoming an Avaya customer yourself. Take advantage of deep discounts:
- 45-100% with the Channel Partner Internal System Discount Policy For US and AI
- 10% rebate for rapid deployment
- 10% rebate on highlighting your Avaya UC solution as a case study or in a press release
Note: You must to be authorized to sell the solution you implement.