Now Available: Device Flex Purchase Plan with Westcon’s Powered By Offer
Avaya and Westcon are pleased to announce the Device Flex Purchase Plan (DFPP) for IP Office Powered By sales and Aura/XCaaS Powered By sales. This offer enables you to offer Avaya IP Phones as part of an installment monthly plan, addressing your customers’ potential investment obstacles and alleviating their upfront capital expenditure Benefits of Using DFPP
- Simplifies ordering and competitive offering for cloud market segment
- Creates upsell opportunity with higher price point desktop devices
- Provides the opportunity to include as part of standard product offerings and marketing campaigns
- Bundles with your extended service and support
- Increases cash flow as ramping of Powered By IP Office sales and/or Powered By Aura/XCaaS begins
The following phones are eligible with 36-month team commitment:
- K165/K175 Vantage
New Avaya Sales and Partner Portal
Have you visited the new Avaya Sales and Partner portal? Here are some of the new features:
- Simplified navigation aligned by product, services and industry categories on Avaya.com.
- New sales self-service menus to help you easily find customer materials.
- Improved user preferences enable you to customize your portal homepage with news filters, product announcements and relevant offers
- Enhanced search engine provides relevant sales materials quickly
Stay tuned for upcoming features including notifications, my favorites selections, and product and offer recommendations.
Start the New Year with Profitable Promotions
Westcon and Avaya want to help you start 2019 off right so we invite you to take a look at these promotions to help you grow and profit in the new year.
- Click here for a 3-min round-up of Enterprise promotions
- Click here for a 3.5 min round-up of Midmarket promotions
- Click here for the Q2FY19 Automated Discount Portfolio Overview
RapidRamp and Upcoming Webinars
Check out January’s training opportunities so you can learn more and earn more for a strong year-end close. Want to catch up on previous training sessions? Get free access to our previous RapidRamp enablement sessions.
|RapidRamp Training Schedule|
|February 5||Avaya Call Reporting, IPOCC & ACCS for IP Office|
|February 7||Avaya Mid-Market Contact Center Strategy and Direction|
|February 12||J & K Series Endpoints|
|February 14||Onboarding for Westcon/Synnex Avaya Partners|
|February 19||Designing IP Office with Westcon IPO Configurator|
Take Your Vertical Business to the Next Level
As a Westcon/SYNNEX partner, you’re supported by an experienced and knowledgeable team of professionals who are dedicated to expanding your capabilities, opportunities and prospects in a variety of vertical markets. Here are just a few of the opportunities we have for you.
The SYNNEX Public Safety team, led by Mike Gambrell, a 30-year law enforcement veteran, has been working closely with the Avaya team to increase awareness and educate resellers, like you, on the total solutions you can take advantage of as a Westcon/SYNNEX customer.
Take a look at our archived Public Safety webinars to discover how we can help you capitalize on SLED opportunities with the tools and team to open more doors and close more deals.
The Education practice is currently led by Program Manager, Brent Odom. Brent writes a weekly communication to keep his customers in-the-know on the news and events that can benefit their education business.
|Upcoming Education Events|
|Tuesday, February 5
2 p.m. Eastern
|Devices and Cybersecurity Featuring FileWave|
|Tuesday, February 19
2 p.m. Eastern
|STEM Solutions featuring Robo 3D Printers|
Also, check out SYNNEX GOVSolv website and the Education Microsite with more upcoming events and resources. And watch for more news in upcoming Avaya Advisors to learn more about how the Westcon/SYNNEX Avaya teams can support you in your vertical practice!