How will you take advantage of the big news?
Avaya’s Cloud Office has everything you need – phones, apps, messaging, conferencing, video, fax, call reporting, even your own team meeting space – all in a single, flexible, monthly OPEX platform.
- A powerful storefront that makes quoting and selling easy
- Award-winning, feature-rich, industry-leading technology
- Scalable and secure
- Team collaboration and meeting space users can access from anywhere
- Competitive commission with a monthly recurring revenue stream
Watch our recent ACO webinar to learn how you can leverage Avaya’s new Cloud Office solution and their new partnership with RingCentral.
Avaya Cloud Webinar Presenter: Steve Forcum
Cloud Technologist, OneCloud Solutions Engineering Leader, Avaya
Last Call! End-of-Sale IP Office Pre-Release 10 Licenses
Includes R6, R7, R8, R9.0, R9.1, and older releases
- December 9, 2019 will be the last day to order all Avaya IP Office pre-release 10 licenses.
- Customers may upgrade to supported releases of R10.1 and R11.x
- Loyalty2gether promotion extended for IP Office to assist customers with migration plans. FREE License upgrades with 3 or 5-year IPOSS contracts.
- For complete details, please click here.
Are you ready for FY20?
With an increased focus on subscription, cloud growth, and recurring revenue, you won’t want to miss the new and improved promotions!
Experience Avaya – UC Solutions
New UC designs paired Avaya IP Office or Avaya Aura receive deep discounts with this improved offer including software, hardware, devices, attached CC applications, and support. Level 1 – Micro SMB for IP Office deals with less than 32 users Level 2 – SMB for IP Office deals with 33 users – 150 users Level 3 – Mid-market for IP Office deals with greater than 150 users Level 4 – Enterprise for qualifying Aura deals
Experience Avaya – Loyalty2gether
The new FY20 Loyalty2gether offers three options to help move your customers towards their preferred communications journey. Even better? They all come with OPEX or CAPEX options to meet your customers’ business needs. Perpetual License – Offer your customers the full benefits of Avaya Aura or Avaya IP Office with aggressive hardware and software discounts on a traditional CAPEX model. Subscription – Maximize customer investments without large capital outlays on Avaya Aura upgrades with a 20% or 40% discount off their first term with monthly or annual payment options. Cloud – Leverage Avaya OneCloud-Ready Now for enterprise customers or Powered by Avaya IP Office for mid-market customers without upfront expenses or limits on capacity. Partner Modernization Rebate – Avaya Partners can now earn even greater rebates when modernizing customers: Premise Rebate $2.50 per seat upgrades to Avaya IP Office (excluding entitled upgrades)
$5.00 per seat upgrades to CM and CC Elite (excluding entitled upgrades) Subscription Rebate $10 per seat for UC or CC subscription Cloud Rebate $20 per seat (on average) for Cloud (via the Cloud rebate)
View the full list of FY20 promotions HERE Also, watch the FY20 Offers and Boosters webinar for full details.
Warm up with Some Avaya Trainings
New to Avaya? Just need a quick refresher? No matter your experience with Avaya, we make sure our training sessions leave you with the knowledge and skillset to help you win!
|Dec 10||Avaya SMB & Midmarket Promotions|
|Dec 17||The Configurator – Westcon’s IP Office Configuration Tool|
And the Winner is…
Avaya IX™ Workspaces has recently been named as a 2019 Contact Center Technology Award winner. Presented annually by CUSTOMER Magazine, this award recognizes innovation, quality, and unique features that have a positive impact on the customer experience.
By integrating multiple applications into a single agent desktop, Avaya IX Workspaces increases agent productivity and most importantly, the overall customer experience.
Check out our video on Avaya IX™ Workspaces
Find out if it’s Time for a New Agent Desktop in Your Contact Center?
Business Development team at AVABusDev@westcon-na.com
- Need to make sure all appropriate employees within your business have Avaya SSO log-ons and Avaya One Source Access?
- Avaya solutions/product certification guidance needed?
- Think you have an account but not sure who your sales rep is?
Have an Avaya Renewal question?
Reach out to us at email@example.com
Professional Services team at napresales@Westcon-na.com
Curious about how to create a design for a system?
- Westcon’s IP Office Configurator tool: IP Office designs-now includes Avaya promotions.
- Request a design from Westcon’s Sales Engineers – JIRA portal.
- Use Designer on the Avaya One Source landing page