Avaya IP Office R11 is Now Generally Available
Check out what’s new with IP Office R11:
- The Avaya Equinox team engagement solution allows users to collaborate anywhere from any device, across any channel.
- New Vantage and J100 Series phones provide refreshed devices to drive new sales and migration opportunities.
- Significant advancements in security and resiliency, particularly for those that are interested in moving to cloud deployments.
- New configuration wizards ease installation complexity and technician time.
- Product License and Delivery System (PLDS) licensing for new system deployments.
Check out the Sales Toolkit and webinar presentation below for more details on this exciting offer.
Avaya Named Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Contact Center Infrastructure
Gartner’s new Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure names Avaya a leader in the market due in part to the performance of the Oceana multichannel contact center platform. The report details Avaya’s strengths in the field, including:
- Strong brand recognition and global footprint
- Ability to address the needs of most organizations
- Oceana offers full digital channel support, context, attribute-based routing, and real-time and historical reporting and analytics
- Avaya Breeze platform, Zang cloud communications platform, as well as other as a service applications enable developers to quickly create unique communications-enabled contact center applications and workflows for within and beyond the enterprise
Business Operation Updates
- Use the “Forgot Password” link to gain access.
- You will be required to adhere to our structure rules when creating a new password.
- After you reset your password, you will receive a confirmation email. Follow the directions in that email.
What you can do with ECExpress?
- Create quotes
- View status of both open and closed Westcon-Comstor Americas orders
- View custom pricing, check availability and place orders
- Track orders, receive proof-of-delivery notices and download invoices
- Receive email notifications on your orders via XpressTrak
- Subscribe to various reports, including previous day shipments, invoiced orders, etc.
Plus New Features and Functionality
- New Bid Portal to obtain a listing of all your current special pricing agreements (SPAs)
- PromoCentral lists vendor programs and rebates you are entitled to receive
Westcon IP Office Configurator Updated to R11 on June 1
Westcon is in-step with helping you deploy and support Avaya technology through our IP Office Configurator. On Friday, June 1, the IPO Configurator will be updated for R11 so you can get the most out of your Avaya business solutions. We offer introductory webinars on our configurator through our ongoing RapidRamp series.
SYNNEX Service Request Portal
On Monday, May 7, the SYNNEX Service Request Portal went live to accept new:
- UCC Presales Requests
- UCC Service Renewal Requests
- UCC Avaya Contract Cancellation Requests
The SYNNEX Service Request Portal can be reached through ECExpress at https://ec.synnex.com/ecx.
You should have received a notification email, on Monday, May 7 that your ECExpress account has been created. Click the “Create your password” button inside the email and then log in to ECExpress.
To access the SYNNEX Service Request Portal from the ECExpress main search bar, select eServices> Service Request Portal.
For additional information, please see the attached document.
If you have questions or require assistance, contact SYNNEX Helpdesk Services at HelpdeskUS@synnex.com (U.S.), HelpdeskCA@synnex.com (Canada), or by phone at 888-688-7558, Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern / 4:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific.
Cloud Edge Loyalty Rebate
Cloud Edge Loyalty Rebate Program is a high-octane, margin-enriching partner growth compensation program for FY18 based on all cloud products and services.
- Cloud Specialist logo or Cloud Integrator logo, depending on partner type
- All gem levels are eligible for each partner type
- Additional growth rebate
- Higher rebate per NEW cloud seat
- MDF cloud prioritization
Cloud Integrator and Cloud Specialist partners receive a backend rebate that, depending on growth rate and program status, varies from 2% to 8% on all Avaya product and services growth in the current quarter compared to that same quarter one-year prior, no cap.
All Avaya promotions program details can be found here.
Have You Heard About the ClassPort Program on Avaya Learning?
The ClassPort Program enables you to make a single purchase to support your training needs over the next 12 months. This program can be used for any of your in-country employees to attend any Avaya Learning open-enrollment instructor-led offers (classroom or virtual), web-based training or online tests.
- Flexible: 12-month period to attend training as needed,when needed
- Practical: Maintain simple, upfront budgeting
- Timesaving: Reduce the time, effort and expense of generating multiple purchase orders for training
- Convenience: Minimize the time and effort spent on managing training throughout the year
Learn more about the ClassPort Program here.
While you are on the Avaya Learning site, check out their offerings for your customers too!
- Customer User/Admin training examples
- Oceana training (access embedded in Help menu)
- Equinox training (currently sold separately as add-on)
|Westcon RapidRamp Training|
|June 5||IP Office Upgrades & Migrations|
|June 13||IP Office 11.0 Avaya Equinox 3.4|
|June 14||Onboarding for New Partners|
|June 19||Designing IP Office Systems with Westcon IPO Configurator|
Access previous RapidRamp enablement sessions.
The Latest Conversation Piece on the Desk – J100 Series IP Phones
Remodel your customers’ desktops with Avaya’s newest SIP-based IP phones. Packed with transformative power, the J100 Series offers an array of top functions and personalization features for users in any-size business.
- Portfolio of feature-rich endpoints designed to enhance the desktop user experience.
- Latest generation of Avaya SIP-based IP phones that offer Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Dynamic user interface, including button personalization, contact groups, full month calendar view, and more.
- Remote administration using a web browser, so users can perform many of the functions that previously required physical access to the phone.
- Ergonomic/weighted handsets, textured plastic, keypad travel and rubber feet to keep from sliding on desks.