End-of-Sale Avaya Aura R6 License Add and Uplifts
Effective July 9, 2018, Avaya Aura R6 License Add (Expansion) and Uplifts will no longer be available. It is also the end-of-sale of the remaining R6 Session Manager Connection Licenses. Licenses included in this end-of-sale:
|• Avaya Aura R6 Add Licenses for Standard Edition (SE)||• Foundation Suite|
|• Enterprise Addition (EE)||• Core Suite|
|• Analog||• Power Suite|
|• IPT Basic||• Session Manager Connection|
|• IPT Enhanced|
Avaya Aura R6 License Uplifts (in release level uplift from one license level to another) are also End-of-Sale. This includes uplifts to:
|• SE||• Foundation|
|• EE||• Core|
|• IPT Basic||• Power|
|• IPT Enhanced|
Avaya Extended Support Services for Avaya Aura6 remain available. Avaya recommends customers upgrade to the current manufacturer-supported release for business expansion, to benefit from the new business values, and to maintain the support and security levels their businesses demand.
A1S Tools Updates: AutoSave and CS1K Migration Enhancements
It’s a new year and Avaya is making A1S tools even better. New updates include:
- AutoSave process at the start of Configure Design process
- Use the SW History feature in A1SC to migrate one or more CS1Ks
- Migrate a Call Pilot with CS1K
Access this link to get details on these new features in A1S.
Westcon GoldSeal Plus Supports Your Avaya Powered by IPO UCaaS Customers
Westcon’s GoldSeal Plus offer is built to fully support your sales for UCaaS! You just keep selling and Westcon’s GoldSeal team will provide:
- Project Management
- Dedicated PM Coordinator owning all aspects of the implementation
- Staging of Hardware
- Unpack, inspect and test phones
- Perform all power-on tests to identify DOAs
- Manage the return and replacement of all DOAs
- Update firmware on each device
- Load UCaaS URL onto endpoints
- Reboot phones and run basic test procedures
- Repackage the units and prepare for outbound delivery directly to site
- Remote Implementation
- Discovery call with end user to best understand existing environment
- Data gathering call to identify all potential needs to maximize utility of implementation
- Engineer performs configuration, testing and final turn-up
- Onsite resources are available for deployment (additional charge, Westcon quote required)
- End-User Training (if ordered)
- Ongoing Technical Support
- Own all troubleshooting and escalate to Avaya or TelAgility on your behalf
- Manage standard moves and changes
- Manage additional licensing requests
For more information please contact Susie Bonder at 402-334-4518 or SusieB@westcon-na.com.
Check Out New Avaya Promotions on Oceana Now and IP Office Expansions
Oceana Now is available in three different packages for 20-200 users with great discounts on the required Avaya Professional Services for deployment!
Check out the Promotion Summary for an overview of the promotion.
|Westcon RapidRamp Training|
|February 6||IP Office 500v2 Hardware Overview|
|February 8||Onboarding for Westcon’s Avaya Partners|
|February 13||IP Office 500v2 Applications|
|February 20||Designing IP Office with Westcon’s IPO Configurator Tool|
PCC Americas — The Voice of Avaya Partners
Avaya’s Partner Community Council (PCC) provides a forum for authorized Avaya partners to work directly with Avaya to leverage powerful synergy across their enterprise portfolio.
The next conference is scheduled for April 16 –19 2018 at the Chaminade Resort and Spa in Santa Cruz, CA.
Click here for more information and please stay tuned for additional communications regarding the registration link and conference agenda.
For additional information contact your Avaya Channel Manager or Westcon Avaya PM Team.