Stronger2gether with Avaya and Westcon
With end-of-life dates for the last new system sales already in effect, and last upgrade and service pack dates coming next year, now’s the time to help your Avaya CS1000 customers — stuck with old technology and unable to keep up with the changing workplace — transform their businesses.
To cut through the chaos of the changing workplace, Westcon and SYNNEX have come together to create the Strong2gether Program specifically to expand your Avaya business and increase your revenue opportunities. Our combined strength and expertise remove the confusion of engaging, upgrading and upselling to your CS1000 and Aura (CM) customers, empowering your business growth by increasing your market share and enabling you to generate incremental and recurring revenue.
*SPECIAL NOTE – Avaya 4 packs have been marked for EOS on Dec. 10, 2018 or while quantities last. Initial notice was send April 10, 2018. ，See details here.
Business Operation Updates
Special Bid Request Submission Notice
Effective October 1, 2018 Special Bid Request submissions via SalesForce will be eliminated.
Avaya is moving to the A1S Special Bid Dashboard Deal Manager replacing the Salesforce PRM – SSR tool.
Avaya Special Bid Request Training:
August A1S Updates
On August 6, the following A1S changes went into effect:
- Avaya Aura Rls 8 SA Pricing and MPGs
- IPO Powered By: Changes to list pricing, MPGs and discount structure
- A1S Renewals: Auto-generated quotes
- A1S Special Bid: Automatic endorsement of A1S Special Bids (for U.S./Canada Only)
- A1S Configurator: Performance improvement
Click Here for the August 6 A1S Cutover Highlights Document
Changes targeted for August 27:
- Ensure Co-term screen is completed for an A1S Configurator upgrade/addition design and ensure there is an active contract on the current installed
- Additional offer support and associated quoting functionality for A1S Renewals, including Released Management, Managed Assist, Managed Operate, Dedicated Technician, Partner/Merlin/Spirit
- Removal of one-cent items on invoices
- Mandatory opportunity attach for certain automated discounts/promotions
Red Hot Avaya Promotions
Westcon and Avaya make it easy to expand your opportunities and grow your business with red hot promotions. All Avaya Promotions program details can be found here.
Avaya Vertical Training Opportunities
Watch for upcoming sessions on verticals for Public Safety:E911 – Safe Schools – Smart Cities.
|RapidRamp Training Schedule|
|September 4||Avaya Call Reporting, IPOCC & ACCS for IP Office|
|September 11||IP Office Upgrades|
|September 12||Westcon: UCaaS Solution Powered by Avaya IP Office|
|September 18||Designing IP Office with Westcon IPO Configurator|
Access previous RapidRamp enablement sessions.
Why CloudSolv is Good for Business
As part of the SYNNEX family, Westcon invites you to learn more about how CloudSolv helps you grow and gain more traction within the cloud solutions market. Our dedicated team acts as trusted advisors and will guide you through the cloud offerings including: an ecosystem of strategic cloud solutions, support and resources that will drive sustainable profits for our reseller partners.
The Cloud Community is where you will experience the latest SYNNEX has to offer and where you will connect with your most valuable resources, each other. Because we make each other better.
Other Benefits Include:
- Premium access to vendor programs
- Renewal platform for managing recurring revenue streams
- SMB, Mid-Market and Enterprise grade products for private, public and hybrid cloud environments
- Technical assistance, assessments and support
- Online marketplace for ordering and managing services
- Dedicated Cloud Team, Vendor Cloud Specialists and Sales Experts
- FREE on-premise to Office 365 Migrations (exclusive to CloudSolv Community)
- It’s easy to sign up and get started. Just fill out the CloudSolv Community Survey for your country.