ServCloud benefits enterprises, SMBs, finance, government, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, hospitality, retail and telecommunications. The solution empowers users to:
- Experience consistent and purposeful experiences across channels
- Adapt quickly to changing business requirements without pitfalls
- Manage multiple call centers seamlessly in different geographies
- Leverage simpler business-wide architecture with IT budgets
ServCloud assists in optimizing customer interactions with robust analytics. It offers an enterprise-quality contact center in the cloud, backed by application integration expertise. The solution:
- Supports cost containment by enabling best-in-class customer contact solutions with flexible payment options
- Helps organizations move away from expensive contact center infrastructure toward a cloud computing model with industry-leading SLAs
- Adheres to the highest standards for security, reliability and availability
Differentiated by AIR – ServCloud’s model of excellence to accelerate maximization of cloud capabilities – the solution delivers:
- Scalability. Readily scale contact center operations to meet business goals and customer interaction objectives, and gain valuable insights from analytics capabilities to strengthen customer loyalty.
- Integration. Add new capabilities with the ease of cloud-based access and optimize customer interaction processes with a consistent user interface that helps reduce training costs.
- Reliability. Leverage a highly secure and enterprise-quality solution that provides the uninterrupted performance customers demand.
For more information on ServCloud, download the booklet, “Delivering an Engaging Customer Experience on the Cloud”.
ServCare (SM) is a proactive, preventive and predictive operational support and analytics for an outstanding Customer Experience.
For more information on managed services for customer engagement centers, download ServCare’s ‘Next Generation Managed Services Offerings’.