Sharp Electronics Corporation is the U.S. subsidiary of Japan’s Sharp Corporation. Sharp is a worldwide developer of one-of-a-kind home appliances, networked multifunctional office solutions, professional displays and energy systems. Sharp Imaging and information Company of America, a division of Sharp Electronics Corporation, markets Sharp’s business products, including professional and commercial displays. Through U.S. Professional Display Distributor sales channels, Sharp is the top selling volume and revenue share brand of 60″+ Professional Flat Panel Displays.* Sharp’s professional and commercial displays are specially engineered for business applications and are offered in a wide range of sizes and varying capabilities. From high-impact displays for digital signage, to state-of-the-art ultra-narrow bezel video walls, to the award-winning AQUOS BOARD® interactive display systems, Sharp commercial and professional displays help you communicate, collaborate and disseminate information brilliantly.
*Results based on PMA Research, the large screen displays experts, U.S. Distributor Flat Panel Tracking Service report, February 2018. Results are not an endorsement of Sharp. Any reliance on these results is at the third party’s own judgement and/or responsibility. Visit pmaresearch.com for more information.
Sharp AQUOS BOARD Interactive Display System Feature Comparison
Use this comparison chart to assist in determining which of our 9 models is the best fit for you.
Sharp in the News
- Electronic exec oversees commercial digital displays
- How this Tech of the Future is Making The World Cup an Even More Eye-Popping Event
- Rants and rAVes – Episode 749: Sharp Debuted 8K Displays, More 4K Collaboration Boards and Announced a Microsoft Partnership at InfoComm 2018
Sharp Demo Videos
- AQUOS BOARD Interactive Display for SYNNEX
- AQUOS BOARD Interactive Display Video Demonstration Library
New Product Info
- 4K Ultra-HD AQUOS BOARD interactive displays for breathtaking details and interactions
- Overwhelming realism: 33 million pixels on an 8K resolution display
- Maximizing On-Screen Space with Style