Avocor collaboration displays are changing the way the world works by creating workspaces that stimulate creativity, engagement and teamwork. Avocor creates exceptional interactive displays for the most fluid experience by continuously testing, calibrating and optimizing its products to work seamlessly with our strategic partners. Avocor and our partners work to create complete unified communication solutions for boardrooms, conferences, and huddle spaces, transporting global teams to the same virtual conference table and whiteboard.
Many successful businesses, including most Fortune 1000 businesses, have prioritized efficient collaboration as a top goal during the next three years. Companies are now investing in equipment that enables teams to easily communicate, share information, create solutions and address challenges. Avocor and its partners are creating ways companies can unlock more efficiency, productivity, team fulfillment and success.
Introducing Avocor ALZ Solutions
Avocor and Logitech have partnered to bring six simple-to-use, yet incredibly powerful Zoom Room for Touch solutions. By combining the Avocor interactive displays, the popular Logitech MeetUp, Avcoor’s Zoom-ready OPS Intel i7 PC, custom mounting and custom cabling, the Avocor ALZ series are best-in-industry that deliver completely frictionless communication to connect teams with Zoom and enable them to get more done.
The Avocor ALZ line includes two performance options, including: 65”, 75” and 86”IR options, as well as 65”, 75” and 86” InGlass™ premium options. Both the IR and InGlass options feature exceptional 4K resolution, superior inking and pixel-precise touch that most closely resembles writing on paper. Both the IR and InGlass Avocor ALZ options represent the most advanced display technology on the market, starting with slightly textured, firm glass that, unlike plastic screens, makes writing and annotating seamless and precise. The screen is also anti-glare, so it can be added to virtually any room or space without concern of lighting impact and it is resistant to fingerprints With natural, seamless whiteboarding that provides precision down to the pixel, Avocor’s displays are 4K at 60Hz, which means not only crystal-clear images but also low-to-no lag. For additional writing options, every ALZ is paired with a hard-tip stylus, which allows for smooth drawing, writing and easy idea-sharing between teams. And all Avocor displays are backed by our industry-leading three-year warranty.
Product demos, bundles and tutorials can be found on our YouTube Channel
PRODUCTS AND PARTNERS
Avocor’s products include:
- Avocor E-Series. Available in 65”, 75” and 86” options, the E-Series is the first interactive display on the market to offer 2mm optically bonded glass, with no gap between the glass and actual display, creating a pixel perfect touch experience with superior writing accuracy and pen performance.
- Avocor F-Series. Available in 65”, 75” and 86” options, the F-Series delivers the very latest in touchscreen technology. It’s beautiful, sleek and lightweight design and offers seamless integration and compatibility with third-party Unified Communications. Enjoy a superior touch and whiteboarding due to the dramatically thin, next-generation InGlass™ touch technology while the 2mm optically bonded glass delivers a smooth, accurate and pixel-perfect user experience.
- Windows collaboration displays by Avocor. Our partnership with Microsoft really shines through with this 65” all-in-one display. Fully compatible with Windows 10, the displays deliver the power and productivity of Office 365 and Microsoft Teams at room-scale and are created in partnership with Microsoft, famous for introducing the Surface Hub.
- Avocor ALZ Systems. Available in 65”, 75” and 86” options, the ALZ System combines Avocor’s interactive displays with Logitech MeetUp 4K Pan-Tilt-Zoom camera for best-in-industry audio, video, inking and touch solution. It brings interactive whiteboarding to Zoom meetings in Focus Rooms & Executive Offices and Huddle Rooms & Small Meeting Spaces.
Windows collaboration display (WCD)
Zoom Room Touch and the Logitech MeetUp
Avocor is the fastest-growing interactive display company in the world and has become the preferred brand among global enterprises through its close work with top companies creating, testing, and optimizing solutions for collaborative displays.
Avocor’s relationship with global strategic partnerships includes:
- Hardware makers Lenovo, Logitech, Crestron, Salamander Designs, and Huddly
- UC providers Zoom, CoCreate and Microsoft
- Meeting room platforms UC Workspace Quicklaunch, T1V, and Prysm
Challenge: Wester Union was facing challenges when it came to connecting their employees across continents in virtual work environments, many of whom had never met in person. One of the challenges they faced was that the Denver offices are designed with the windows facing the screens and the natural lighting would create a glare. Additionally, Western Union had already standardized on Zoom Communications software as well as Huddly cameras for videoconferencing.
Solution: With the help of Avocor’s F50 Series, Western Union was able to deploy over 300 units across their offices in Denver, India, Manila, Singapore, Costa Rica, Hong Kong, Lithuania, New Jersey, and San Francisco. Avocor displays feature a matte finish that drastically minimizes the glare, so this was able to solve the problem in their mixed-light spaces. Because both Zoom and Huddly are Avocor strategic partners, the software and hardware had been tested and optimized to be seamless together.
“We have integrated the Avocor collaborative displays in every part of the business,” says Tom Oriel, Western Union’s IT Manager. “The feedback has been great, and we now plan to integrate Avocor into all our offices globally.”
Results: The ease of use and connectivity with Avocor has also solved one of the most nagging problems of collaborative meetings in the past – having meetings start and function as expected. Before Avocor, notes Oriel, there might be five or six minutes of setup before each meeting. Now it’s instant. Oriel says Western Union has seen real improvement in employee efficiency, creativity, and teamwork.
“You see more people than ever standing by the screen working together, and now that’s shared across all the international offices. “Our decision to go with Avocor was based on functionality, and we’re delighted that we made the right choice.”
Challenge: Sandwell Academy started the process of replacing their existing projectors and whiteboards due to the degrading image quality, which was impacting the content quality of lessons, especially as video was becoming widely used across the school. Additionally, the ongoing cost of replacing lamps and filters continued to increase the cost of the outdated technology. The new solution needed to be affordable with no ongoing maintenance costs, be completely intuitive, and come with excellent pre- and post-sales support.
Solution: Avocor was able to address the needs of the Academy with the F-Series displays, the flagship model in the Avocor product line.
“From the start of our engagement with Avocor, we have been impressed with the product quality and the support that we have received,” said Dalijeet Kangh, IT Manager for the Academy. “This demonstrated to me that Avocor was a brand that cared about customer relationships and this gave me the confidence that Avocor would be actively supportive through the lifecycle of the displays we rolled out across our estate.”
Result: The instructors at Sandwell Academy were highly impressed with the crystal-clear image of the displays in their classrooms. Avocor is designed to be incredibly intuitive with a Microsoft interface that opens a world of familiar content, such as PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Whiteboard. Since each display came with a free subscription to OKTOPUS, an educational software program that can open content created on legacy whiteboard programs, the instructors were able to continue their classes and lesson plans with minimal disruption.
For additional information, contact the SYNNEX Avocor team.