It’s Profitable and Easy with the TeamViewer Partner Program
TeamViewer is the #1 customer-rated remote support tool on the market. We also offer the tools needed to protect and manage your customers’ devices and network via our Endpoint Protection, Asset Management & Monitoring tools with SNMP.
Join our free partner program, and gain access to Deal Registration discounts, NFR licensing for more than 75% off MSRP, training collateral, and marketing materials.
TeamViewer partners can also take advantage of our exclusive channel promotions including a special bundle of Endpoint Protection and Asset Management & Monitoring with SNMP for only $1.00 per endpoint per month.
Monetize your business in three ways:
- Reselling and Implementation– get discount by reselling TeamViewer Products directly and increase your sell volume by adding TeamViewer Products to other deals.
- Remote Services/Remote Support – Use Teamviewer as a remote support tool for your remote services – for MSPs and VARs looking to reduce their need to roll trucks and support your customer more efficiently.
- Solution Creation – Use TeamViewer and benefit from digital transformation opportunities such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and digitization. With open APIs and our IoT starter kit, you can create the perfect solution for your customer.
Earn an extra 10% off MSRP for any opportunity that qualifies for deal registration. Within the TeamViewer partner portal, enter the opportunity details, and we will get back to you within 48 hours.
- Deal size must be at least $3,000 and to a new end opportunity not already deal registered.
- Partners will be given 60 days from the date of registration to close the opportunity.
- After 60 days, the additional discount is not valid, however standard discount terms still apply.
- Partners can request an additional 30-day extension if they are able to demonstrate progress in closing the opportunity. A 60-day extension can be given if a demo is performed with the end-user and partner, by a TeamViewer channel team member (partner must always be involved, we are there to assist)
- All opportunities must be registered via the TeamViewer Partner Portal
- All registrations will be verified by TeamViewer to determine the validity of the registration.
- TeamViewer will notify partners via email within 2 working days, if the opportunity is approved or denied. Additionally, you can always check the status of your registered opportunities in the TeamViewer Partner Portal under “View Opportunities”.
- If registration is denied, TeamViewer will provide a clear explanation to the Partner.
What cannot be registered:
- Blanket customer lists with no specific opportunity identified.
- Subscription renewals, updates, upgrades and migrations.
Guarantee and Disclaimer:
- The approval of a registration does not guarantee or preclude any other partner from pursuing the identified customer and opportunity. TeamViewer will only Deal Register an individual end-user opportunity to one partner during their 60-day window, or longer if granted an extension.
- TeamViewer will operate in good dealings to minimize channel conflict and will not disclose registered customer opportunities.