Eaton partners with the industry’s leading IT providers to help you gain a competitive advantage by managing power more efficiently and effectively. We offer validated power management solutions designed to integrate easily with technology from our alliance partners helping solve your unique business needs and propel growth. These solutions are then jointly delivered by our valued PowerAdvantage partners.
Eaton, Powering Business Worldwide
Eaton Power Advantage Partner Program
As a PowerAdvantage Partner, we help you build a more efficient and rewarding power management practice. There may be other partner programs out there – but you won’t find one that’s more rewarding. That’s because we see things from a unique perspective: yours. We know your customers look to you to help them keep their businesses up and running and designing the right solution for the right application. So we’ve created a program that provides the elements you need, with the support you want and the rewards you deserve.
Learn more about the PowerAdvantage Partnership Program here.
Learn more about Eaton’s Deal Registration Program here.
Eaton Alliance Partnerships
Eaton partners with the industry’s leading IT providers to help you gain a competitive advantage by managing power more efficiently and effectively. We offer validated power management solutions designed to integrate easily with technology from our alliance partners helping solve your unique business needs and propel growth.
To learn more about Eaton’s alliance partnerships, click here.
Free Power Assessments
FREE onsite -or- virtual customer power review – an exclusive offer from Eaton valued at $1,500. For more information, click here.
From Edge to Edge with Eaton
A leader in edge computing technologies, Eaton offers power management solutions for distributed IT edge environments to keep mission-critical applications and devices running longer and prevent servers from data loss. To learn more, click here.
Eaton Product Spotlight
- Eaton 9PX 1–3 kVA lithium-ion UPS: Introducing the NEW 9PX lithium-ion UPS with a full portfolio of double conversion units for classical IT and light industrial applications
- Eaton 5P lithium-ion rackmount UPS: Transform your power infrastructure with lithium-ion batteries.
- MiniRaQ by Eaton: The MiniRaQ by Eaton is the ideal vertical wallmount rack enclosure for edge IT and power management equipment.
- Software: Whether you’d like to monitor a single UPS, integrate with leading virtualization platforms, or monitor an entire data center, Eaton has a solution for you. The Eaton Intelligence Platform is comprised of Eaton power management software tools that keep your mission critical applications running longer.
- UPS Selector and Cross-Reference Guide: Use Eaton’s UPS selector tool and calculator to choose the right UPS, Uninterruptible power supply for your needs.