|Registered Partner||Gold Partner||Platinum Partner|
|Logos and Partner Materials||☑||☑||☑|
|Priority Technical Support||☑||☑||☑|
|Sales and Marketing Tools||☑||☑||☑|
|Premium Partner Materials||☑||☑|
eVouchers – SYNNEX
Redeem your points for eVouchers to cash in on a credit that saves you money on your business expenses. Once you have redeemed your points for an eVoucher, you will find your voucher codes on the Points Statement page under the “Your Account” tab.
Redeem for eVouchers:
- $50 eVoucher: 550 points
- $100 eVoucher: 1,100 points
- $200 eVoucher: 2,200 points
- $500 eVoucher: 5,500 points
- $1000 eVoucher: 11,000 points
How to use your eVoucher:
- Redeem your points for an eVoucher and an email with your eVoucher code will be on its way.
- Email a copy of your SYNNEX invoice(s) and eVoucher code(s) to email@example.com.
- Intel will notify SYNNEX of your credit within 30 days of your submission.
- eVoucher credits will be applied to your SYNNEX account for use toward a future purchase.
- The process to credit your SYNNEX account will only begin after you submit your eVoucher code(s) and invoice(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invoices submitted must be from SYNNEX.
- The cost of the Intel® or Intel-based products must be greater than the value of the eVoucher.
- eVouchers expire one year after redemption.
|100% Bonus points on Intel® NUCs with Intel® Optane™ memory and Windows* 10!||Points||3/31/2018|
|Earn 2x the standard matrix points on qualifying Intel® Optane™ SSDs||Points||3/31/2018|
|Discover how to get 6,000 points quarterly with ASUS products||Points||3/31/2018|
|From motherboards to mini-PCs, MSI* raises your game and gets you up to 50 points||Points||3/31/2018|
|With GIGABYTE* Motherboards, earn up to 6,600 points per quarter||Points||3/31/2018|
|Earn 20 points per unit on 7th Generation Intel® Core™ Laptops for Gamers!||Points||3/31/2018|
|Get a 20% points boost on Intel devices for education!||Points||3/31/2018|
|Earn up 20,000 points on branded systems with Intel® Core™ i5 and i7 processors||Points||3/31/2018|