Introducing HP Page+ Powered by PRINTSolv
SYNNEX presents HP Page+ Powered by PRINTSolv – the most-robust managed print services solution available today. The immediate benefit of this program includes the
significant upfront hardware and supplies discount to help our resellers. This program gives our resellers the ability to sell new HP printers and take advantage of the supplies annuity.
In addition, Page+ standardizes end users’ HP supplies replenishment, streamlines their printing-related processes, and consolidates print suppliers all into one – YOU!
PRINTSolv is a single-source solution that enables you to proactively assess, monitor, and manage your customers’ entire printing environment. PRINTSolv makes it possible for you to manage incremental hardware, service, and supplies revenue streams.
Open the door to the managed print services market, expand your managed IT services capabilities, or add value to your current document management procedure — with PRINTSolv!
- Consultative approach to selling MPS
- Dedicated field sales support and coverage
- Flexible and simplified contract options
- Industry-leading print management software infrastructure=
- Efficient supplies replenishment through 11 distribution centers
- Comprehensive back-office support for contract management
- Up to 13% discount off list on HP hardware
- Significant HP supplies discount:
- Mono: up to 30% off list
- Color: up to 20% off list
- Deals that include break-fix service receive a higher-level discount
- Must meet program requirements
- Be more competitive and win more deals
- Generates greater profit margin and annuity income
- Enables you to capture adjacent market opportunities
- Secures your customer base against the competition
- Simplifies supplies fulfillment process: managed by industry-leading software and resources
- No need for your customers to manage supplies
- Supplies always arrive just in time
Discover what HP Page+ Powered by PRINTSolv can do for your business — contact the PRINTSolv Team TODAY!
Available Exclusively from SYNNEX Corporation