The US Educational Technology Purchasing Alliance (USETPA) is a consortium of Subscribers (schools/school systems/libraries/Head Start Agencies) formed for the purpose of obtaining the best available pricing for goods/services to be purchased by the Subscribers for both E-Rate and Convenience Contract purposes. Subscriber status in USETPA is open to all K-12 public and private schools, LEAs, libraries and Head Start organizations and bids are being solicited on behalf of all eligible entities in all states, with the exception of Arizona.
Click here to visit the USETPA website.
To aggregate the demand for technology goods/services on behalf of K12 public and private schools, Head Start organizations, and libraries to bargain for lower prices and better terms than most of these entities can achieve on their own and to lessen the time and expense of conducting local bids for good/services.
Contracts Available to:
- All schools in North Carolina qualify including Head Start, Charter and private schools.
- Select school districts in Idaho, Illinois, Virginia and Washington State qualify as well.
When using USETPA contracts, Subscribers will not have to conduct their own bids for goods/services and will not have to file E-Rate Form 470s. This will save them considerable time and ensure local school boards that all proper bidding requirements have been met, including the best possible pricing for goods/services. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Awarded Product Categories
- End-User Devices/Services, Software, Installation, Speaking/Training Services. Desktops, Laptops, Chromebooks, Google Chrome Management Console, Tablets, Whiteboards, Projectors, Phones, Printers and Other. Software vendors include Operating Systems, Electronic Textbooks, Digital Learning, etc.
- LAN Infrastructure: (Wired/Wireless), MAN/WAN Infrastructure: (Wired/Wireless), Transport Products, Network Security Products, Servers, IP/Digital/Hybrid communications platforms, Storage, Cloud Services, Disaster Recovery, Co-Location, Telecom services, Mobile Equipment/Services, Wi-Fi/GPS Mobility, Managed Services, Support Services, Information Technology
- Black Box
- HP Networking
- HP PSG
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3
- Tripp Lite
- West Penn Wire
Two-year term, with the option of three (3) additional 12-month extensions.
Authorized Dealer Program
SYNNEX offers a Dealer Program that provides select reseller partners the ability to sell to USETPA Subscribers using this contract. The Dealer is authorized to invoice the USETPA Subscriber and accept payment on behalf of SYNNEX, subject to the following requirements:
- Dealer pricing will be your normal commercial cost with an uplift for the Contract Fee. End user pricing CANNOT exceed the USETPA Contract Price but can be discounted by the Dealer.
- Dealer must identify all USETPA quotes and orders to SYNNEX. Quotes can be obtained at email@example.com.
- Dealer provides a copy of the USETPA member’s PO along with their PO to firstname.lastname@example.org when placing a Dealer order with the SYNNEX Government Contracts Team. We need to know what the end user was charged so that we can pay the appropriate contract fee back to USETPA. The end-user PO and Dealer purchase orders should reference your USETPA Contract number that was issued at the time of award, e.g. 12140XXXXX.
- Reseller must have a current account in good standing at SYNNEX and signed Dealer
Agreement. To participate, please send request to email@example.com.
- SYNNEX is responsible for reporting the sales and payment of fees to USETPA.
- Vendor certifications/authorizations are required for participation.
|Heather Hunter:||firstname.lastname@example.org||1-800-456-4822, Ext. 494064|
|Jennifer Koreniuk:||email@example.com||1-800-456-4822, Ext. 494079|
FOB Destination CONUS standard ground freight
Open Market items are allowed as long as they are clearly identified as such to the Subscriber.
Lunsford Act/Criminal Background Checks
Authorized Dealers shall conduct sexual offender registry checks on each of its employees, agents, ownership personnel, or vendor/dealers ("contractual personnel") who will engage in any service on or delivery of goods to USETPA Subscriber property or at a USETPA Subscriber sponsored event. For the Dealer’s convenience, all of the required registry checks may be completed at no cost by accessing the North Carolina Sex Offender Registry website at http://sexoffender.ncdoj.gov/.
$30,000,001 and above
USETPA will not identify their Subscriber members to contract awardees. However, they are in touch with each Subscriber on a monthly basis and will allow us to provide marketing collateral to their office for distribution to member Subscribers. SYNNEX plans on doing some general contract marketing through the Program Office. We encourage our participating resellers to offer marketing materials specific to their company and practice.