Pennsylvania Education Purchasing Program for Microcomputers
Product Line 528897
PEPPM is a national technology bidding and purchasing cooperative administered by Central Susquehanna Intermediate Unit (CSIU), a political subdivision of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
PEPPM has been authorized by the Pennsylvania Department of Education to take the responsibility for state bid law compliance for technology procurement.
PEPPM aggregates buyers and demand in states across the country to get the lowest prices for technology products.
Contracts available to:
Eligible Agencies Procurement Process
Eligible agencies can view contract-award information, ordering instructions, and price lists at www.peppm.org and www.epylon.com. Eligible agencies have the option of buying via the Epylon website or by faxing orders to PEPPM which will process the orders and transmit them to the dealer through the Epylon eCommerce system.
Bid and awarded in: All 50 states
Authorized Dealer Program
Authorized dealers are available for local onsite pre- and post-sale support and assistance, quoting, and for placement of orders.
Approved Manufacturing Lines on Contract
- Absolute Software
- Ergotech Group
- HPE Servers/Storage/Networking
- HP, Inc. – Computers
- LG Electronics
- Microsoft Hardware
- Microsoft Software
- Otter Box
- Palo Alto Networks
- Pyramid Time Systems
- Red Hat
- Scale Computing
- Seal Shield
- Urban Armor Gear
A variety of services are available under the PEPPM contract. A list of Ancillary Services offerings is available here. For services not listed, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for validation and assistance.
List of Authorized Dealers
This contract is restricted to approved reseller partners only. Please contact email@example.com to verify eligible resellers for opportunities to participate in your area.
Discounts offered under this contract will vary depending on the manufacturer and product. Please be aware that additional discounts may be available on larger quantity deals.
TD SYNNEX has implemented a Dealer Program that provides select reseller partners the ability to sell to eligible agencies using this contract. Dealers representing our contract assist in all levels of onsite customer service. The dealer is authorized to bill the eligible agencies and accept payment on behalf of TD SYNNEX.
Contract allows for up to 15 authorized resellers/dealers per state, per product line. Vendor certifications/authorizations are required for participation.
Open Market is not available for this contract.
When contacting TD SYNNEX or authorized dealer for a quote or order, please identify that your request is via our PEPPM contract. All purchase orders must reference “As per PEPPM”
Dealer Required Documentation
- Epylon Reseller Account Profile Form
- TD SYNNEX PEPPM Participating Dealer Agreement
- Attachment A: PEPPM Ordering Instructions
- Dealer will receive standard quote from TD SYNNEX sales team. Dealer will receive PEPPM contract price and their regular grided cost from TD SYNNEX.
- PEPPM contract pricing can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dealer will be responsible for adhering to contract terms and providing correct ceiling costs to the approved eligible agency.
- Eligible agency’s PO is made out to TD SYNNEX’ contract number and to the dealer with dealer’s billing information; e.g., FEIN and address.
- Dealer submits quotes/orders through the Epylon website, www.epylon.com.
- Dealer invoices eligible agency and is responsible for payment of the contract fee to PEPPM.
- Contract fee will be 1.75% and is based on the total cost charged to the end user. Contract fee is paid by approved dealer to PEPPM.
- Epylon system will provide detailed point-of-sale reports to both TD SYNNEX and approved dealers.
TD SYNNEX Contacts
For Support Contact email@example.com or call 877-230-5680
1.75% based on the cost being charged to the end user. Contract fee is paid by approved dealer and will be invoiced directly by Epylon.
FOB destination CONUS standard ground freight. Additional freight charges may be applicable for expedited shipping and orders with special handling or shipping requirements.
Open Market is not available for this contract.
Historically Under-Utilized Businesses (HUBs)
For the purpose of identifying businesses owned by minorities, women, or disabled veterans, PEPPM requests any minority-owned, women-owned, or disabled-veteran-owned businesses to identify their status as such so that it can be made known to interested agencies.
E-Rate Program Compliance
Awarded vendors for product lines covered by the E-rate program will comply with all requirements of the Universal Service program of the Telecommunications Act of 1996, commonly referred to as the E-rate Program.