Palo Alto Networks Data Communications NASPO ValuePoint
About NASPO ValuePoint
NASPO ValuePoint is the cooperative contracting arm of the National Association of State Procurement Officials (NASPO), a non-profit organization formed in 1947, comprised of the Chief Procurement Officials of all fifty states, Washington D.C. and the U.S. Territories.
This cooperative purchasing program facilitates public procurement solicitations and agreements using a lead-state model. By leveraging the leadership and expertise of all states and the purchasing power of their public entities, NASPO ValuePoint delivers the highest valued, reliable and competitively sourced contracts – offering public entities outstanding prices.
For more information, visit www.naspovaluepoint.org
Palo Alto Networks Data Communications (2019-2026) / Master Agreement: AR3229
Palo Alto Networks was awarded the NASPO AR3229 master agreement in October 2019. This contract replaces the previous NASPO agreement (AR626) as of June 1, 2020.
Please access the following link for new contract details, including the state partcipating addenda, latest price file with end user discounts and authorized reseller list: Palo Alto Networks NASPO
All resellers wishing to become Authorized Dealers (resellers) on the Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Data Communications NASPO Contract AR3229 should work with their PANW Channel Business Manager (CBM) to assess eligibility. Once eligibility is confirmed, the PANW NASPO team will make all final determinations.
Palo Alto Networks Data Communications AR 3229 Price File:
Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Responsibilities:
- PANW is the contract holder and will handle all direct communication with the NASPO Contracting office and each state procurement official.
- PANW will authorize/deauthorize Dealers for each Participating Agency. PANW will notify SYNNEX of all changes to Authorized Dealers.
- PANW will maintain a copy of the current NASPO pricing on the PANW NASPO website and will provide SYNNEX with a current copy.
- In order to provide Authorized Dealers with the best possible advantage to build their contract sales, PANW will pay all contract fees on behalf of the Authorized Dealers for the first year of the contract. After the first year, PANW will evaluate fee payment responsibility.
- SYNNEX will help manage the Palo Alto Networks NASPO AR3229.
- SYNNEX will compile resellers’ monthly NASPO reporting and provide final NASPO report and all associated administrative fees to the NASPO contracting office and Participating Agencies on a quarterly basis.
- SYNNEX and Palo Alto Networks will monitor Authorized Dealers’ monthly reports for contract compliance and accuracy.
- SYNNEX will work with Authorized Dealers and their sales teams as requested with training, business development efforts, and quoting.
- SYNNEX NASPO Bid Desk will provide all required contract data to assist Authorized Dealers with NASPO compliance.
- SYNNEX NASPO Bid Desk will ensure all NASPO quotes include the Master Agreement contract number and the Participating Agency contract number.
- SYNNEX NASPO Bid Desk will ensure eligibility of the Authorized Dealer, the product being quoted, and the end-user agency.
- SYNNEX NASPO Bid Desk will provide the NASPO Not-To-Exceed (NTE) price for each item being quoted.
- SYNNEX Sales Teams will ensure all NASPO orders are coded accurately in the SYNNEX ordering system.
- SYNNEX NASPO Bid Desk will follow-up on all NASPO orders placed and ensure they are trackable.
Authorized Dealer Responsibilities:
- Authorized Dealers must maintain compliance with NextWave Channel Guidelines. If there are questions on the program, please contact your Channel Business Manager.
- Authorized Dealers must follow all PANW Deal Registration Guidelines.
- Authorized Dealers must adhere by the end user discounts on the contract. End user discounts by SKU are included on the NASPO price file.
- Authorized Dealers must ensure PANW and SYNNEX have current contact information for the main point-of-contact and the reporting point-of-contact.
- Fulfillment through SYNNEX is encouraged for seamless contract visibility and management.
- All orders fulfilled outside SYNNEX must be reported to SYNNEX by required due dates and fulfillment distributor must be identified.
- Authorized Dealer must comply with any audit request by PANW, SYNNEX, NASPO, Participating Agency, or other government agency, within a reasonable response period.
- Resellers must validate with their PANW Sales Representative that all products being quoted are from the current PANW NASPO price list available on the PANW NASPO contract webpage here.
- Resellers must send all quotes to the SYNNEX NASPO Bid Desk team at email@example.com for contract compliance.
- Resellers must provide a copy of their purchase order and the end user’s purchase order.
- Both purchase orders must include the NASPO Master Agreement Contract Number AR3229 and the Participating Agency’s contract number.
- The end user’s purchase order must include pricing for each item being purchased under the contract. If the end user’s PO does not break out pricing, Authorized Dealer must provide a copy of their quote to the end user showing part number pricing.
- Standard Freight may not be listed as a line item on the end user’s purchase order.
- Authorized Dealers are required to submit a monthly sales report to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 5th of the month following invoice to the end user. If Authorized Dealer has no sales for that month, they are required to report zero sales (a blank reporting template is not required).
- Prior to submitting the monthly sales report, Authorized Dealers should validate all orders and pricing for accuracy and compliance.
- Only orders invoiced to the end user agency during the prior month should be reported. Orders that have shipped but have not been invoiced should NOT be reported until after the end user agency has been invoiced.
- If an Authorized Reseller identifies previous NASPO orders that were not reported, they should be reported immediately following identification.
- For orders fulfilled outside SYNNEX, Authorized Dealers must include copies of the end user’s PO and the invoice to the end user with their report.
- Authorized Reseller must maintain copies of all end user purchase orders, invoices, quotes, and other contract communications for up to 6 years following the date of sale.
Palo Alto Networks Data Communications AR3229 Discount Structure:
|Product||Discount % off MSRP|
|Redlock, Twistlock, & Demisto||5%|
|Labor / Professional Services||0%|
Points of Contact:
|PANW Contracts Team||SLED_Contracts@paloaltonetworks.com|
|SYNNEX NASPO Teamemail@example.com|
|SYNNEX GOVSolv Teamfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|SYNNEX PANW Team||PaloAltoNetworks@synnex.com|