The Midwestern Higher Education Compact is a nonprofit regional organization assisting Midwestern states in advancing higher education through interstate cooperation and resource sharing. The Compact was established in 1991 and is responsible for directing the IT procurement for all three of its sister compacts (Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education-WICHE, Southern Regional Education Board-SREB, and the New England Board of Higher Education-NEBHE) via cooperative purchasing contracts
Hewlett-Packard Enterprises (HP EG) and HP, Inc. (HP PPS) Award – covers three consortia spanning 42 states
- Master Agreement:
- HP, Inc. Contract No. MHEC-06012015
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprises Contract No. MHEC-10012015
- Contract Term: June 1, 2015 through June 30, 2018
- Awarded Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard Enterprises (HP EG) and HP, Inc. (HP PPS) for Printers, Printing Supplies, Desktops, Notebooks, Tablets, Networking, Servers and Storage.
- HP is the Prime Contractor
- SYNNEX is the exclusive distributor on this contract with HP
- SYNNEX Corporation is an authorized subcontractor on the HP MHEC contract and is responsible for managing HP’s authorized Fulfillment Agent network, managing the contract pricing, tracking/reporting sales, and compliance.
- Freight: FOB Destination CONUS (free standard ground freight)
- Pricing: Please reach out to the MHEC team for pricing – HPMHEC@SYNNEX.COM
- Open Market: Open Market items are allowed as long as they are clearly identified as such.
- Eligible Participants: All public and private non-profit colleges, universities, community colleges, technical colleges and higher education agencies. Optionally, participation may be offered to any or all of the following groups:
- K-12 schools and districts, including public libraries
- Cities, counties, and local subdivisions
- State agencies
- Faculty, staff, and students for any or all of the above groups
Partner Participation Criteria
All partners must meet the following certain participation requirements. To receive additional information on the MHEC program and the participation requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.