We are a movement company. It’s who we’ve been since Harry Sweere founded Ergotron in 1982 and earned patents on some of the first ergonomic tilt stands, mounting arms and correct desk stands.
Ergotron uses movement to remove constraints from how people create, collaborate and work with technology. With a focus on healthcare, education, general office and custom solutions, we rely on human-centered design principles and the technology of movement to build environments that help people thrive.
TAA Compliant Products
Ergotron carries a selection of TAA-compliant products. These products are well suited for acquisition by the US Government by conforming to requirements of the Trade Agreements Act. We feature many options that are fully manufactured in the USA at our domestic factory, products that can be customized to exact requirements when necessary.
Ergotron’s GovEd discount gives your customer the best deal on TAA compliant carts, workstations, and charging systems. This discount provides 2% off of SSP and applies to all federal, state, and local government facilities. The GovEd Connect Program runs through December 2016, and can be stacked with the Ergotron Deal Registration Program as well. Deal Registration locks your deal in at 5% off of SSP for 120 days on large deals that meet minimum requirements.
Ergotron also invites partners to participate in its Seed Unit Program. Qualifying customers are eligible to receive a complimentary display mount, cart or workstation—to keep, free of charge. No strings. No obligation to buy. Why? The best way to understand the usefulness of Ergotron products is for customers to put them to work in their own environments—show your customers how Ergotron products promote productivity and wellness. Or, check out Ergotron’s LearnFit Pilot Program. Schools can obtain up to 30 LearnFit Desks at a pilot project discount of up to 70% off list price. Locate your Ergotron field representative to find out if you qualify.
Other tools to help you sell Ergotron (All available on Ergotron’s Partner Portal Website):
Use the tools to help transform your customers’ workspaces with movement:
- WorkFit Payback Calculator
- Costs are often a barrier to purchase, but the reality is that ergonomic products are a good economic investment. The same goes for using multiple displays while you work. Studies show productivity increases when working in an ergonomic space and/or using multiple displays. Quanity the payback with our calculator.
- Calorie-Burn Calculator
- Breaking up extended periods of sitting with movement is one of the simplest ways to shed calories and combat the negative effects of sedentary behavior. Use this calculator to determine the additional calorie expenditure and to see the difference regular movement can make.
- Ergotron Product Quick Finder
- Finding the right Ergotron Product for your computer monitor, TV, laptop or tablet is easy with Quick Finder.
In partnership, SYNNEX will offer extended benefits including:
- Discounted integration and logistics services
- Federal-specific financial solutions
- End-user marketing support