|Chromebooks for work||Premium build quality||Up to 12 hours of battery||Powerful Intel processors||Portability 3lbs or less|
Premium devices for any workplace
Companies can deploy premium devices built for professionals that offer a mix of modern design, quality materials, and outstanding specs and features. Chromebooks help the most selective professionals work smarter.
Easy to use
- Chrome devices are new computers, designed for the way you work today.
- Always up to date with the latest features and security fixes, Chromebooks start fast and stay fast.
Run your business apps
- Web apps
- Perfect for powering business web applications — Apps to your organization’s custom web applications.
- Windows apps
- Access virtualized Windows apps through virtualization services you are already selling.
- Configurable automatic updates deliver the latest security fixes.
- Single sign-on
- Works with your existing SAML enterprise identity provider to offer a secure, single sign-on experience.
Less hassle, more savings
- Save time
- Say good-bye to manual security patches and re-imaging.
- Manage everything
- Easily manage users, applications or devices with Chrome.
- Manage devices easily with Chrome management
- Deploy and control users and apps across 1000’s of Chrome devices with access to 24/7 technical support
- Control user access and features
- Control who uses your Chromebooks, configure single sign-on, password management, pre-install printers, disable Guest Mode, or designate the specific users within your domain that can use a Chromebook.
- Centrally configure networks
- Configure anything from guest networks to WPA2 Enterprise networks to 1000s of devices in different locations, including remotely deploying certificates to get users up and running. Configure proxies, Safe Browsing and other features to keep them safe.
- Pre-install, block and configure apps
- Enhance your users’ productivity by pre-installing all the custom apps they need to get their work done. Block or manage apps for specific groups including exceptions and push specific configuration to individual apps.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org