The 13th generation of PowerEdge servers represents Dell’s most advanced lineup of rack, tower, and converged infrastructure platforms and is designed for the widest range of web, enterprise, and hyperscale applications. Delivering new levels of flexibility, efficiency, and performance, these systems allow IT organizations to:
- Build a scalable, adaptable infrastructure
- Manage from anywhere with more automation and new access options
- Increase application performance with scalable, efficient in-server storage
PowerEdge servers are the industry’s latest technologies combined with Dell’s unique innovations.
More processing power — The Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family gives a boost to virtualized environments, and performance-hungry business applications.
- High-capacity, low-power memory — DDR4 memory technology accelerates workloads such as enterprise resource planning and database applications.
- Scalable, efficient local storage — Wide range of in-server storage options enables all-flash configurations, in-box hybrid tiered solutions, and low-cost dense capacity platforms, matching server-based storage with application requirements for best performance and value.
- Simplified, intelligent management — OpenManage tools accelerate time-to-production with enhanced local access, new mobile devices for secure monitoring of the data center from your handheld device, and new automated processes to save time and costs spent on daily tasks.
- Energy efficiency — Innovative power and cooling technologies such as Dell Fresh Air 2.0 allow data centers to run at constant temperatures of up to 40°C/104°F, reducing cooling demands and enabling significant operational cost savings.
For quotes or assistance on a Dell Enterprise opportunity, call 855-689-0262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.