Don’t Miss Out on Education Field Services
With many schools looking to use their Title II and other funds by the end of the school year, now is the time to take advantage of SYNNEX education field services. Offering everything from professional development to one-to-one program assistance, the SYNNEX field services team can help you drive revenue, identify pain points within a school or district, and get in front of opportunities before they hit RFPs.
Professional development for educators
SYNNEX can help you deliver professional development services, both on-site and virtually. We’ve partnered with respected educational training partners to create the convenient, relevant solutions your customers need.
- G Suite for Education online training for teachers and school leaders
- G Suite Certified Educator and Trainer courses
- On-site, full-day training sessions for teachers, leaders, and administrators
Microsoft Innovative Education (MIE) Offerings
- Two-day, in-depth MIE Trainer Academy designed exclusively for K-12 education teacher trainers that deliver professional development training in their school districts.
- Custom full- and half-day Teachers Academy designed for K-12 classroom educators who want to learn more about Microsoft’s tools and resources for classroom learning
The SYNNEX education team can help school districts implement a one-to-one program as quickly and efficiently as possible through a complimentary one-to-one readiness assessment. By evaluating how ready a school or district is for the program, both physically and culturally, we aim to:
- Identify potential obstacles or critical success factors that may have been overlooked
- Provide specific, best-practice recommendations to reduce risk and time to launch.
We designed our comprehensive approach for the school or district that hopes to avoid the time-consuming uncertainty of a trial-and-error launch. Our goals at this stage include:
- Assisting with research and planning, greatly reducing the burden on faculty and staff.
- Applying best practices within the context of the school’s culture and environment.
- Uncovering key issues that may have been overlooked.
Why SYNNEX for education?
From assessment and deployment to post-sale support, SYNNEX offers the total education solution.
- Assessment/design: We can help with assessments, device selection, migration strategies, connection with OEMs, financial alternatives, and deployment/logistic solutions.
- Customized solutions: We develop the solutions that are best for your customers and provide ongoing technical support.
- Specialized expertise: Made up of former educators, our education team has the specialized experience and expertise to accurately assess school districts’ needs.
For more information about SYNNEX education services, email email@example.com.