Verizon is the best partner to enable the things that matter most to businesses and public sector organizations. Our IoT, cloud, mobility and security solutions foster innovation in a variety of industries where Verizon specialists, and our robust ecosystem of technology partners, are ready to help you confidently face the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Verizon is offering up to $100 per device for every net-new activation on a gateway/router.
What devices are eligible?
• All Verizon-approved routers (Ex: Cradlepoint, Digi, Inseego, Cisco Meraki, etc.)
• THIS LINK showcases all eligible devices. However, please ask us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if a unit is qualifying so we can confirm with Verizon.
• NOTE: Even hardware that does NOT originate from SYNNEX (ex: Sierra, Peplink, etc.) can still receive this BIC if submitted through our Mobility Portal.
What are Bill Incentive Credits (BICs)?
• Bill Incentive Credits (BICs) are post-sale account credits applied to the end-user’s Verizon account (if qualifying).
How much is credited to the end-user?
• $50 BIC when router is on any M2M or MBB price plan $10- $29.99
• $100 BIC when router is on any M2M or MBB price plan $30 or higher
• Lump sum credit will auto-apply to end-user account after 2-3 bill cycles
• If all qualifications are met, the BIC will AUTOMATICALLY be applied to the end-user’s account
What else determines eligibility?
• VAR must be in the Stellr Mobility Program
• IMEIs must be submitted through the Stellr Mobility Portal
• 2 year contract required (1 year for government)
How long does this promo run?
05/08/20 – 08/07/20*
If you have any questions or would like to set up a consult with your Business Development Representative, please contact your SYNNEX Mobility Representative or email Verizon@synnex.com.
*Speak with your Verizon Sales Representative for promotion details. End dates are subject to change.
The Mobility Co-Sell Program is a collaborative business-to-business selling program for Verizon sales reps and Verizon partners to better serve their customers. By collaborating together, we can provide customers with a more complete, simple solution and a better overall experience.
Our business technologies and industry-specific solutions bring you closer to your customer—helping you work better together, making new opportunities possible.
Verizon can help you deliver your mission-critical services every day and when they’re needed most. With our help and the right tools and technologies like our Public Safety Private Core, public sector organizations can succeed with digital transformation.
Let Verizon help you establish security that goes beyond protecting your business to become your competitive edge. As a leader in security, we use our experience and threat intelligence to help organizations improve their network security, compliance, incident response and more.
The Verizon team | SYNNEX team is ready to help you expand your business. Please use the following contact information to get started today!