5 Strategies to Break the Email Delete Barrier, Writing Emails That Get Responses
By Kendra Lee
Kendra Lee has built a successful career as a top seller by consistently exceeding sales goals. She is a prospect attraction authority, sales expert, speaker, author and a business owner who knows how to shorten time to revenue in innovative ways.
Presentation: 5 Simple Email Strategies NonSales Master v3.2
Stand Up to Stand Out, Brought to you by the AWIT Community and SYNNEX F2F
About the Series: Stand Up to Stand Out
A few months back, Kathryn discovered that many of her female clients and friends – all well respected and working for reputable companies – expressed feeling overlooked in their current positions. Kathryn knows that to stand out you need to stand up, and in this 4-part series, she and other experts share their formula for success.
In this “Stand Up to Stand Out” webinar series, you will discover:
- What is a brand story and why is it important?
- Who you should be connecting with and how you find them?
- How, in minutes per day, you can build a solid, responsive network using other people’s content!
- Stories from others in the industry on how being seen has helped them succeed.
- Ongoing support from other women in the industry just like you who want to stand up!
Recordings to be posted pending completion of the webinar series.
Part 1 – the C-E-O of Y-O-U: Presented by Kathryn Rose, Elastic Grid; Robyn Hatcher, Speak Etc., presented 06/29/2016
You plan your marketing and sales business activities, why not make a plan for your own success? The business goals of right now and career goals of the future are not mutually exclusive.
Session key points include:
- What is a brand story and why is it important?
- Tips for crafting your personal story
- Researching your online presence
- Bringing your brand online
Part 2 – Building Blocks for Success: Presented by Kathryn Rose, Elastic Grid; Melonie Dodaro, Top Dog Social Media, presented 07/13/2016
Look in the online mirror. If you were someone looking to do business with you, what perception would you form about yourself through your online presence? Is your LinkedIn profile more like a resume, and less like a thought leader? Joining Kathryn for this 30-minute webinar will be Melonie Dodaro. Melonie is the author of the #1 international bestseller The LinkedIn Code. She is also the founder of Top Dog Social Media, a digital marketing agency that helps businesses, sales teams and professionals leverage social media and online marketing to build engaged communities and increase leads, prospects and clients.
Dubbed by the media as Canada’s #1 LinkedIn expert she is highly sought after internationally as a LinkedIn and social selling speaker and trainer.
Kathryn and Melodie help you discover:
- The best way to set up profiles for maximum visibility
- Organize contacts, connections to make keeping up with your network a breeze
- How to find and connect with people on LinkedIn
Part 3 – Converse and Connect: Presented by Kathryn Rose, Elastic Grid, presented 07/20/2016
Twitter is hands-down one of the best ways to get recognized as a thought leader, track your competitors and connect with clients and others all over the globe. So how do you find people to connect with – and what do you say? You can create your own content or share others!
In this 30-minute webinar, Kathryn will cover:
- Finding followers
- How to start conversation, what to tweet/post and when
- What happens in Vegas lives on Twitter – what NOT to do
- Thought leadership through blogging – tips and tricks to make it almost fun!
- Using a platform to manage your social presence with a tool like Hootsuite
Part 4 – Profiles In Success and Q&A: Hosted by Kathryn Rose, Elastic Grid, presented 07/27/2016
It’s not enough for Kathryn to tell you it works, we’re going to bring you some real life channel thought leader success stories so you can hear first-hand the impact standing up has had on these great women.
Find out how they got started, their keys to success and time management and ask questions to understand the steps you can take to stand out.
- Mary Ellen Grom, Vice President, U.S. Marketing, SYNNEX Corporation
- Janet Schijns – Vice President Global Channels, Verizon Enterprise Solutions
- Kristen Cox, President, Checkpoint Services, Inc. Kristen Cox
Information sharing with #IfTheTechFits , finding purpose and passion in your career. Attachment includes: “My Purpose” poster; Janet Schijns personal infographic; and a Career Planning Personal Template. Published with permission.
3 Ways to Supercharge Your LinkedIn Profile with Kendra Lee
LinkedIn has evolved to a powerful professional networking site, and an imperative tool for showcasing you, and your company – fueling connections and business growth. Chances are that people are researching you frequently, and possibly even right now. Telling your story and highlighting your accomplishments is essential to growing your network and you want your profile to reflect your best-self. Learn specific strategies to make your LinkedIn profile stand out from the crowd.
Presentation document: 3 Ways to Supercharge Your LinkedIn Profile with Kendra Lee, published with permission.
Pattie Grimm, President & Change Leader of Advantage Performance and former Worldwide Director of Partner Skills Development at Microsoft, describes how to be strong, stand up, and stand out in this webinar sponsored by AWIT (CompTIA Advancing Women in IT Community).
SYNNEX F2F and CompTIA recently hosted an instructional webinar titled “Quick Start to Social Media for Marketing.” It’s a great introduction to how easily B2B marketers can increase visibility and awareness through some basic social media tactics.