SYNNEX F2F is excited to kick off the SYNNEX F2F Mentoring Excellence program. We invite SYNNEX F2F members interested in becoming a mentor or mentee to register today. The program is open to all SYNNEX F2F members across the United States and Canada, including SYNNEX resellers, vendor partners, and SYNNEX associates.
About SYNNEX F2F Mentoring Excellence: This redesigned mentoring program is specifically developed for SYNNEX F2F by Lisa Slayton, Senior Manager, Human Resources, SYNNEX Corporation. Lisa’s expertise spans more than 30 years of extensive experience in the Human Resources profession.
Video: SYNNEX F2F Mentoring Excellence
Listen to Lisa Slayton’s initial launch of the Mentoring Excellence program at the SYNNEX F2F Breakfast during the Varnex fall conference, as seen on the SYNNEX F2F web site.
SYNNEX F2F Mentoring Excellence is a mentee-driven initiative providing high-impact results for emerging and established industry leaders — both mentees and mentors will benefit greatly from this program.
The Mentoring Excellence program process:
- Registration: assessment of goals, commitment, and mentor/mentee alignment
- March 2 – April 6, 2016
- Mentor Match: Mentor profiles, assessments (Predictive Index, Myers-Briggs); Prioritized based on mentee’s choice
- April 7 – May 4, 2016
- Training: Mentor training and certification training and mentee training
- May 5 – June 1, 2016; commitment estimated six hours for mentors; four hours for mentees
- Mentoring Excellence: Building mentor/mentee relationships
- June 2, 2016; commitment estimated one-two hours per two weeks; ongoing
SYNNEX F2F is proud to support women in technology for the betterment of the IT industry through its SYNNEX F2F Mentoring Excellence program, designed to inspire, partner, and grow women in the channel.
VP, Marketing Technology Solutions
Sr. Director, Corporate Communications