SYNNEX Rapidly Responding to Unprecedented Challenges of COVID-19
SYNNEX Safeguarding Health of its Associates, Maintaining Critical Service to its Partners
Our world is facing unprecedented challenges due to COVID-19. As a global company, SYNNEX Corporation is working to protect the health and safety of our employees, customers and vendor partners. We continue to implement measures designed to do our part in containing the Coronavirus pandemic while ensuring minimum disruption to our business and providing our partners with the support they need.
SYNNEX has a detailed Infection Control Plan related to epidemic/pandemic management procedures. The Policy addresses potential healthcare risks for our associates and business partners, and how SYNNEX will respond to crisis events. We continue to monitor updates from the CDC, WHO and other public health organizations and communicate daily with leadership teams across the globe to assess the situation and conduct necessary planning.
SYNNEX is a global distributor of information technology hardware, software and services, and a global manufacturer of computer and networking infrastructure.
SYNNEX delivers IT products (computers, networking devices, teleconferencing solutions, collaboration tools and other technology) that are vital for end customers in fields such as healthcare and public safety as well as critical infrastructure sectors and educational institutions. These activities are critically important to our communities during these challenging times. We take that responsibility seriously, and we remain open as a part of the supply chain to this global business infrastructure.
Here is what else we have done at SYNNEX:
- Increased our warehouse inventory to ensure continued fulfillment on demand and to minimize the impact to our customers. We are managing our supply chain and making every effort to understand and offset the potential impact of production and delivery delays.
- Canceled all SYNNEX-sponsored events in the U.S. and Canada through May out of concern for the health and safety of our partners and associates. We continue to assess plans for events scheduled in June and beyond, and we will be making decisions about which of the impacted events will be rescheduled or converted to virtual events.
- Shifted the vast majority of our associates to working from home. As an IT company providing collaborative work solutions built on innovative technology from the world’s leading vendors, SYNNEX is particularly well-suited to getting work done remotely.
- Implemented additional measures to protect the health and safety of more than 1,000 workers in our 16 warehouses across the U.S. and Canada who cannot work from home.
- Established a COVID-19 Task Force that meets daily to evaluate our efforts and to maintain our focus on virus prevention and the well-being of our associates.
- Implemented procedures to document and isolate associates exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19, as published by the CDC.
- Evaluated travel restrictions for associates to eliminate or reduce travel when possible and regularly assess facility access and eliminated nearly all onsite visitors.
We are inspired and humbled by the dedication and hard work of our thousands of associates around the world as they strive to continue fulfillment on demand and to minimize the impact to our collective businesses.
We appreciate the patience and understanding of our partners at a time when we know they are equally concerned with the health and safety of their own employees and their families.
We value our associates, customers and vendors as business partners and as friends. We are all in this together, and we will get through this together.