SYNNEXtraordinary, because of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) is part of our SYNNEXtraordinary culture. We are continuously moving forward in a journey towards better, together – through our focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
We strive to be the change we want to see, individually and as an IT solutions company
Our Company Mission and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Goals
At SYNNEX, our mission is to enable joint success for customers, vendor partners, and associates through shared goals, investments, and strategies in technology solutions. This is achieved through an inclusive environment, entrepreneurial operation, excellence in execution, and continued growth aspirations, and this directly translates to our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion goals.
We recognize that Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a journey, individually and organizationally. We believe that every associate has an active role in creating an environment of belonging. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is enabled and supported by all.
To be at the leading edge of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion as an IT solutions company, we have set the following goals:
- Every associate’s unique background is valued, celebrated, and are considered in our teams and business
- Every associate feels safe and supported to openly be who they are
- Every associate is seen and heard, belongs, and has ongoing opportunities for growth and development
- Every associate is an active learner and has a role to play in DEI
- Our leaders/managers respect individual abilities and qualities; empower their team members to deliver great results; and create an environment of listening, appreciation and trust for the team and organization
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is woven into the fabric of our business
These drive us forward, are at the heart of our innovation, and help us achieve our highest performance, as associates and as an organization that cares and wants to make a difference.
How We Celebrate Diversity
Part of DEI involves building awareness and appreciation of our associates’ unique stories and backgrounds, as well as learning with and from those outside of SYNNEX. Below are some examples of these efforts:
Clemson Men of Color
Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
Veteran’s Day Image
Hispanic Heritage Month
International Women’s Day
How We Hold Ourselves Accountable
We are continuing to enhance our DEI infrastructure, with a DEI Manager and SYNNEX North America DEI Advisory Council. We also have regional committees in the UK, Taiwan, and China [Hyve] and business-unit committees, including an Executive DEI Committee at our subsidiary, Hyve Solutions.
As we build and deliver against our roadmap, we continue to operationalize DEI in all aspects of our business with benchmarks and metrics.